New iPhone 6 and iPad mini 3 concept from Martin Hajek shows the curvy future of Apple design
This render of the iPhone 6 reflects the latest rumors about the two strips of glass on the back of the gadgets, as well as the refined, rounded design.
In addition to the iPhone 6, Hajek draws a concept portrait of the iPad mini 3, showing how it could change in comparison with the current, second-gen iPad mini.
As we’re used to seeing in Hajek’s works, these concepts are so convincing you might mistake them for the real deal - they’re not, of course, so keep this in mind - the images are merely an illustration of what the iPhone 6 and iPad mini 3 could look like. We, however, would not mind if the real thing looks much like those concepts. What about you, how do you like these concepts and how realistic do you think they are?
This is the best-looking iPhone 6 concept we've seen so far
6. androiphone20 (Posts: 1422; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
Forget that, you need a pair of glasses
2. nohatenofanboy (Posts: 379; Member since: 15 Jul 2014)
good but it woould be great if sides of iphone were black too
4. Iodine (Posts: 366; Member since: 19 Jun 2014)
There is a rumor about the new iPad's being drastically thinner than current generation. Far thinner than even sony tablet Z2.
5. iamoa (Posts: 65; Member since: 06 Feb 2014)
no MUTE button expected on the new ipad air 2 and ipad mini 3?
10. onthecouchagain (Posts: 21; Member since: 28 Nov 2011)
iPhone looks very old school HTC-ish from the front and sides.
11. gregoryyy3 (Posts: 136; Member since: 10 Nov 2010)
I really hope it's water proof with that fugly design.. Coming from a fellow "iSheep"
13. tomislav96 (Posts: 6; Member since: 27 Mar 2014)
Great phone, now stick a s805 in it, 2300+mah battery and android, then it might be the best phone
14. Furbal (Posts: 293; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
The black doesn't look right not wrapping around the sides...
18. obsessivefanboy (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Jul 2014)
That concept looks great. Only thing missing is the dual LED flash.