Motorola will be the exclusive provider of DROID devices for Verizon
2. Birds (Posts: 959; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
Well flip me over and screw sideways in the fahhhhcing ear.... Sorry HTC...
3. Whateverman (Posts: 3187; Member since: 17 May 2009)
That might be best. HTC made some good Droids too, but for Motorila gave the Droid line all it's best efforts.
9. kanagadeepan (Posts: 634; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
Yes, Moto made people to think that Droid series are sleek, great battery life, durability... Where as its reverse in HTC Droid cases...
15. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6139; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
yeah but no one on Verizon wanted the HTC DNA they wanted THE ONE international version PHONE cause its a sexier design than just the ugly BIG RED DROID eye in the middle of the phone
4. skymitch89 (Posts: 1021; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
All that Motorola being the exclusive provider of Droid devices means is that there will not be anymore sequals to the Droid Charge, Droid DNA, & Droid Incredible lines. It doesn't mean that Verizon will be the only ones getting Motorola devices.
6. roldefol (Posts: 2858; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
No, but it means that Verizon will be sole provider of premium Motorola phones. The Moto X may be the only option for the rest of the US.
5. apple4never (Posts: 920; Member since: 08 May 2013)
so technicall verizon has partnered with google in partnering with motorola right ? so does this mean ppl on verizon will get faster updates
7. roldefol (Posts: 2858; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
"ppl on verizon will get faster updates"
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... Good one!
8. eman99 (Posts: 210; Member since: 03 Aug 2010)
Well it's always been Motorola for the taking only exclusive for Verizon doesn't make sense
11. roldefol (Posts: 2858; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
When Verizon agreed (curiously belatedly) to carry the One, that looked like the case. And when the Droid Ultra leaked with a 5" screen, it was all but confirmed.
Maybe Sprint will get it as an EVO, who knows.
17. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5540; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
well i'm sure the T6 will pack the battery for the people wanting an HTC with a MAXX battery.
18. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3881; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
If HTC can fit a 3,200 mAh battery into a 10 mm device with a 5" display, I'm sure they can fit a slightly larger battery (3,500 mAh) onto a device with a 6" display at about 8 or 9 mm.
But, if Motorola ever made a phablet, it would probably have a 4,000 mAh battery.
12. ibap (Posts: 681; Member since: 09 Sep 2009)
It means nothing. So they won't call them "DROID". So what?
13. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6139; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
What did I tell u. Motorola always kissing Verizon a.s.s BIGGER BATTERY bigger screen and probably a SD CARD. On the other hand the X PHONE is customizable still wondering whats the
16. roscuthiii (Posts: 1785; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
They basically already were with some also-ran's thrown in by HTC.