Motorola Droid Ultra smartphone listed online, Kevlar body confirmed
1. Genersis (Posts: 215; Member since: 29 May 2013)
I'm excited about any versions that may reach the UK. But for some reason I think that unlikely for these ultra phones...
4. roldefol (Posts: 3260; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
I don't see why there wouldn't be an international version. Did they release the Razr and Razr HD in the UK?
7. Genersis (Posts: 215; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Yes those two and the Razr i are the pretty much the only ones released here over the last year or so.
8. roldefol (Posts: 3260; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Well, there you go then. The Razr, Razr HD, and Razr M/i are pretty much the only decent phones Moto has released in the US the last two years.
2. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4166; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Glossy colors. Gloss?! Why gloss, Motorola? Matte finish looks much better.
5. roldefol (Posts: 3260; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
I wonder if they're just referring to a glossy front of the phone and will be keeping the back matte Kevlar like the Razr HD.
Also, I hope the placeholder is correct and they've dropped the Razr name. Droid Ultra is much easier to say :P
6. majp89 (Posts: 118; Member since: 18 Jun 2013)
Too bad I won't be on Verizon anymore to get one of these. Hopefully Moto is going to release a lot of good stuff that isn't exclusive to Verizon.