Motorola DROID RAZR Ultra and Motorola DROID RAZR M Ultra both appear on a Cellebrite machine
The Motorola DROID RAZR Ultra and Motorola DROID RAZR M Ultra appear on a Cellebrite machine
In between the two DROID Ultra models is an unnamed XT-1060 model. This is expected to be the Motorola Moto X which will feature customized color options for those ordering online. Speculation is that this phone will be equipped with sensors that will know when the handset's user is driving and will automatically turn on the speakerphone. Motorola CEO Dennis Woodside also mentioned that the Moto X will know when you want to take a picture and will open the camera application automatically.
Thanks, Anonymous Tipster!
1. mi55u (unregistered)
not very interested....
2. abcdefgh (banned) (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
its becoming less intresting day by day.....
3. Leica_Shooter (Posts: 18; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
^ They were interested enough to click on the article and leave comments lol
Excellent battery life, build quality, and reception. Can't wait!
7. Rehankhan (Posts: 323; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
this is not facebook mate use reply button
9. Leica_Shooter (Posts: 18; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
@rehankhan #PhonearenaPolice #LetsMakeUpRules
5. dg4free (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
What is interesting is between these two models on the screen is the XT 1060 and that's supposedly the Moto X but it isn't listed.
6. Aviiiiis (Posts: 8; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
After a long period of time again Motorola is coming with cool features and stunning quality
8. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
I think I'll keep an eye out for the RAZR M ultra ;)
11. roldefol (Posts: 3124; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
I'm pretty dang excited for the Ultra. Since Verizon can't run a Nexus or Google Edition device, the Ultra is as close to a stock superphone as we'll get.
Not sure of the point of the M Ultra over the Moto X though.