MTA set to approve Apple's biggest store
On one hand, the MTA must approve the materials, design plans and paint colors. Internal documents reveal that the MTA wants signs dark with jewel-toned colors and recommends specific paints like Benjamin Moore’s Georgian Brick. On the other hand, you have an organization like Apple that also likes to do things their own way which should allow for some serious head-butting between the two.
As we reported, the number of people that pass the location of the proposed store daily would probably make a Grand Central Station Apple Store the most popular location among the manufacturer's retail outlets.
source: NewYorkTimes via BGR
1. AhmadAlsayegh posted on 20 Jul 2011, 15:30 2 0
not bigger than this kirf store...lol
2. Heatfan316 (unregistered) posted on 20 Jul 2011, 15:49 1 2
Good this will give some fanboys an opportunity to work for their favorite company taco,gemini are you interested.
16. The_Miz posted on 20 Jul 2011, 21:29 3 1
Android fans are just mad because they will never get their own store.
7. jaone (unregistered) posted on 20 Jul 2011, 17:24 2 0
to both trolls who posted above..
Take a seat, shut your trap and go make jobs his coffee, as you were told to do
9. Tmachaveli posted on 20 Jul 2011, 17:31 3 1
WTF??? is wrong with these trolls today i think they are a joke...so this is what apple fan boys are about ??
12. Heatfan316 (unregistered) posted on 20 Jul 2011, 18:11 3 0
Very funny Johnny8 or should I say taco50, immature loser
13. Tmachaveli posted on 20 Jul 2011, 18:23 2 1
man do u know all the bogus sh*t u been saying today its so far out there i cant believe u think what u been saying is true..if u tell me u a dumb azz i can understand that but if not man u got sum issues. u have not said one true fact today..i cant even call u a troll because u dumb as hell..and sum apple users do know what the hell they be taking about do sum dam research boi
14. luis_lopez_351 posted on 20 Jul 2011, 18:58 1 0
Oh my Gawd!!!! phone arena has censored our dirty words :O!!!!
15. Penny posted on 20 Jul 2011, 21:24 1 0
By the way, guy who is using Angry Fatf-, Johnny, and whatever other aliases, remember this: You are destroying the reputation of Apple fanboys faster than any Android fanboy could ever dream. So much so that I might even guess that you were doing it on purpose, but then that may be giving you too much credit.
20. Adi (unregistered) posted on 21 Jul 2011, 01:28 0 0
The cultural and moral standard of the iFans. Interesting.