LG G3 mini to be known as the LG G3 Beat for China Mobile
Database entries on the official LG website, reveal that the LG G3 mini will be available in the U.S. from AT&T as the LG-D725. No other U.S. carrier is listed. While the specs should pretty much remain the same across all variants of the LG G3 mini, it is not known if the LG G Beat name will be used just for China Mobile, or will be employed globally.
Among the features on the LG G Beat will be support for the Quick Circle case and UI, which will allow users to select certain features of the phone to be opened, even if the case is closed. So far there is no word on availability or pricing for any version of the LG G3 mini or the LG G Beat.
THe LG G3 mini will be the LG G Beat for China Mobile
source: PCPOP.com (translated), BlogofMobile (translated) via MyLGPhones
1. UglyFrank (Posts: 442; Member since: 23 Jan 2014)
This is a joke, 5 inch will never be considered mini even if LG stripped away the bezels.
3. asialove (Posts: 32; Member since: 19 Jan 2010)
This is why LG file trademarks G3 beat..
Now we have G3 beat, G3 lite, G3 vista,.....
8. kanagadeepan (Posts: 685; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
5" is of course Mini only... But I don't think its applicable for phones too...
2. saratew (Posts: 18; Member since: 15 Apr 2012)
The battery capacity would be 2540 mAh according to the first figure.
4. NotAGeek (Posts: 158; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
What a joke,i can buy a discounted G2 anytime..
6. Anshulonweb (Posts: 319; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
why snapdragon 400??...... for that price point of 400$ it should have snapdragon 600,...... 200$ moto g has it.....fail from lg.....
7. yaniv00 (Posts: 12; Member since: 02 Jun 2014)
Really dissapointing specs, the g2 is a much better way to go, with a bigger battery, better screen resolution and almost twise the processor clock speed.
9. ancellim (Posts: 26; Member since: 24 Mar 2014)
It has the laser focus. That's the only "premium" feature they added.