Jelly Bean leaks for Samsung GALAXY Tab 2 (7.0) and Samsung GALAXY Note 10.1
some unexpected bugs. And there is the chance that your warranty will be voided by this action. Only you can determine whether or not it is worth it to you to update your tablet before the official release.
source: SamMobile (1), (2) via AndroidAuthority
1. yatmiko (Posts: 36; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
Hore... JB for Note 10.1
I will consider to buy it next month once it available
13. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2026; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Yesssssss!!! Although i already, have JB on my galaxy tab 2 (7.)
2. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I DEMAND TAB 10.1 JELLY BEAN!
3. joseph98 (Posts: 167; Member since: 03 Feb 2012)
I knew it this new GN 2 will delay the release of Jelly Bean for GN 1.
But again this not official release from Samsung so I might be wrong. I hope I am wrong.
4. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Ill just be here using my nexus 7...
5. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
hy Sammy u forget S2 ..... come on dont treat s2 like u did with s1
6. joseph98 (Posts: 167; Member since: 03 Feb 2012)
Samsung did mention upgrade to jelly bean for GN1 ( Didn't say when) but sorry GS2 might not see it. I am sorry for you guys.
7. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
as i saw an article in GSMArena mentioning that s2 ll get update to JB.
also in cell fones specification they add it ''upgrade able to JB''.
what the hell sammy doing
12. dickwyn (Posts: 603; Member since: 07 May 2012)
logically if they update the not they will also upgrade the s2. and plus s2 sold 20 million plus and they dont want to make the users angry
9. pawel_i (Posts: 1; Member since: 09 Sep 2012)
And what about Samsung GALAXY Tab 2 (10.1)???
11. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
Sammy disappointing s2 and tab 2 (10.1) users