Is this a picture of iOS 7?
There are more questions surrounding the leaked picture, including the use of the wooden Newstand icon which would seem to violate the no-skeumorphics approach that Ive has been purportedly aiming for. There also seems to be too much white space between the status bar and where the icons begin. And lastly, there is something unsettling about the angle of the icons on the screen.
With only a week left until iOS 7 is introduced, we'd expect some more images to leak before the introduction of the real thing. Stay tuned.
source: iDownloadBlog.com via MacRumors, IntoMobile
1. HASHTAG (unregistered)
If they want to give us a leak, at least make it look credible.
10. metalpoet (unregistered)
whoever took this pic is a moron because you can barely see anything on it besides a huge glare
33. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
iBeg to differ, I can see everything and, STOP THE PRESSES, it looks just like iOS 184.108.40.206.55.974.01.397542 .....
47. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Exactly I've seen all I need to see...but which company tests there OS in the dark....
41. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
I hope, I'm hoping this is the real iOs7....!
43. TheBitterrTruth (unregistered)
Wow! Innovation at its peak!
54. bfuller2006 (Posts: 46; Member since: 31 Oct 2011)
Are you kidding me or was that sarcasm, looks like the same s**t to me...
50. ZiadMohamed (Posts: 21; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
well said, I hope they don't leaked it.
52. BomberXL (Posts: 82; Member since: 17 Jan 2012)
seriously, in the world of tech we live in, nobody credible will think about taking a picture of something like that, with less then their best picture taking skills.
2. 0ldsnake1 (Posts: 3; Member since: 31 May 2013)
Why is the Battery icon and clock so far up !? -FAKE-
39. akki20892 (Posts: 3775; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
no it's not dude, look closely it's a flat LOL
they will say we have customize whole os and people will say ios is customize lol
44. TheBitterrTruth (unregistered)
No dude. Can't you see innovation?
4. DroidSTILLDoes (Posts: 14; Member since: 03 Jun 2013)
Considering it looks exactly like ios 1-6 I say...it's legit.
5. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
If trends keep up were looking at a full fledged iphone remote in a few years.
55. bfuller2006 (Posts: 46; Member since: 31 Oct 2011)
lol I just basically said that to someone earlier
6. alltechinside (Posts: 248; Member since: 21 Apr 2013)
I think this is it. It didn't look that flat to me but it looks like it's something apple would do. The icons did certainly change but they didn't change much either. (Well it looks more or less the same) I'll hold my judgement until I see the real thing.
51. quakan (Posts: 1266; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
This is more than likely a Cydia theme applied to iOS 6 and then photographed (or possibly a screenshot) and pulled up on someone's screen. Notice how the image doesn't fit properly on screen?
11. kozza3 (Posts: 602; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
lol look at the image url :P
13. sipha (Posts: 398; Member since: 12 May 2012)
lol. its so hard to tell sarcasm on text, but you executed that perfectly rendom person!!
9. ZeroCide (Posts: 714; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
This is a bad picture. Was it taken with an iphone?
18. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
the iphone camera really isn't that bad...
24. ebubekir26 (Posts: 312; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
it's not bad,
but THIS fake picture is bad, I mean.. just look at it
23. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 1124; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
just saying last time phone arena made a blind camera test you guys all voted for the iphone 5
35. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
This Android Fandroid will admit that the Camera is one of the iPhone's few redeeming factors....
And maybe design(If it was bigger)
16. damokles (unregistered)
dudes chillout, maybe the chinese guy risks his life for us to show us a picture! :D
17. rassouli5 (Posts: 51; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
I bet you, it has the same design of iOS 6 but with an extra row :D
19. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
If Apple took MIUIv5 and cloned it perfectly then gave the next iPhone a 4.7(or around there) screen
.... I would ditch my GS4 and get the new iPhone
I would also s**t bricks and eat my d**k(As people on reddit say).
20. PermanentHiatus (Posts: 267; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
Icons, icons, and more icons. I see Jony Ive has done a masterful job of completely transforming iOS.
Good decision putting a hardware person in charge of software, Apple!
36. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
Are you kidding??? This is Universe-Changing!!!
Them Aliens 10000 lightyears away will know the Apple iPhone 5S's greatnesses
34. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
No it's not, it's the REAL iOS 6.xYzWhAteVa
28. AstronautJones (Posts: 284; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
Definitely not a picture of an iPhone. The icons and image on the phone are not squared or level with the phone. A picture of a phone with a screen displaying a picture of the iOs at best.
And I say not genuine at that.....
30. kopkiwi (Posts: 41; Member since: 31 May 2013)
I'm not seeing a difference...seems like another Apple sideways "upgrade"
32. arqjav (Posts: 55; Member since: 29 Dec 2009)
What's the difference????Is the same old boring interface,is legit hahahahah.
38. saenaedewe (Posts: 63; Member since: 01 May 2013)
It's just a picture of an iphone 4/4S -> only 4 row of icons
42. jameshoe (unregistered)
45. Jayzee (Posts: 22; Member since: 30 Mar 2013)
Am I only the one who thinks that Apple only flattened the Icons of the Homescreen ?
46. clevername (Posts: 1435; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
What the heck Alan? Couldn't see for yourself this is fake? Or was it just slow today? I'm not even gonna list what's wrong.
48. LumiaLover (Posts: 160; Member since: 27 Sep 2012)
exactly the same as every other IOS version?
49. xtremesv (Posts: 251; Member since: 21 Oct 2011)
OMG!!!!!! It's outstanding, amazing, marvelous, unbelievable, astonishing, revolutionary, the best mobile OS since iOS 3... you'll get new icons.
53. ushoda (Posts: 22; Member since: 17 Aug 2011)
this is an iphoneception
is a picture of a picture taked with the iphone in the picture xDDD
if you take a closer look at the top, you can see a withe battery icon right down the battery icon from the phone
56. Dawallace718 (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 Jun 2013)
If it is, what will be the difference and what new features will be added that is not already an android stock?