Internal Walmart memo shows Samsung Galaxy S4 pre-order period starts Tuesday at select stores
While no pricing is listed on the memo, as we already pointed out, AT&T has already announced that the 16GB version of the phone will be priced at the usual $199.99 with a signed two-year contract, while the 32GB model will be tagged at $249.99. Like Walmart, AT&T plans to start accepting pre-orders for the phone on Tuesday. Meanwhile, T-Mobile has already announced that the eagerly awaited device will hit its stores on May 1st. The 16GB model is expected to be priced at $99.99 down with 24 monthly installment payments of $20 taking care of the balance.
Thanks, Anonymous Tipster!
1. monomilkman (Posts: 25; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
finally some dates for this phone, now let's hear more of them so we know when we can get our hands on it
23. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
It will be out about 2 weeks after the HTC One in the US/international.
If you want a "premium" fell and the most powerful phone how about you just drop the HTC one and get one of these for the s4:http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html
?_trksid=p2047675.m570.l1313.T R12.TRC2&_nkw=galaxy+s4+metal+ back&_sacat=0&_from=R40
35. mandkeee (Posts: 81; Member since: 27 Feb 2009)
i dont interest with this phone at all....
2. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
See? That's why peoples in the US are very lucky! They can pre-order it starting Tuesday!
My country? (SIGH)..........ONE WORD : SLOW..............
I can't see a single sign of Samsung Galaxy S4 pre-order at my country! =_='
But still, they are damn lucky! :)
10. iushnt (Posts: 944; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
Hope it gets released soon in Malaysia.. What price do you expect in Malaysia?
11. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Hmm.....maybe RM2000+ ($657.35+).
12. iushnt (Posts: 944; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
I hope no more than RM2500..if it's more than 2500 then I'll take the note 2..
16. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Wait for the Note 3, it will definitely worth buying!
19. iushnt (Posts: 944; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
rumors say note 3 will have 5.9 or 6.3 inch display.. That would be too big for me.. I am sure note 3 will be great but I don't want anything bigger than note 2..I am so insecure about note 3.. but I would wait for the unveiling..
20. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Well, good luck with that! :)
14. Omarc07 (Posts: 303; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Thats still cheap compared to what it might cost in Mexico, in Mexico the s3 STILL costs 14,000 pesos approx 1,500 US dollars. I can only imagine when the s4 comes out which telcel Mexico already announced it, its gonna deff cost more than what the s3 already costs
17. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Oh and what about the Note 3, we don't have to say that right? It will definitely cost more than 20,000 pesos! Maybe......
18. iushnt (Posts: 944; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
That's too expensive..do high end smartphones have good market there?
21. Droiddoes (unregistered)
Oh yeah, for the twelve people there who can afford them. Eleven of which are drug lords.
27. Omarc07 (Posts: 303; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
@Droiddoes thats dumb obviously u haven't been to Mexico places like Guadalajara, Monterrey, Mexico city a lot more than 12 people have s3 and iPhones. And not everyone sells drugs .My family members that i have over there all studied went to the university and have good jobs and can afford good phones heck if they can afford a Mercedes im sure they have no problem buying phones. I know thats not the case with everyone in Mexico but with my family i have over there it is.
26. Omarc07 (Posts: 303; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Yes they do have u been to Mexico lately? Almost everyone has an iPhone 5 or s3.
31. Droiddoes (unregistered)
Of course I haven't been to Mexico, I don't want to die or get abducted and have my head sawn off.
33. Omarc07 (Posts: 303; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Well thats good. U should not go im sure u wont last 5 mins. : P
36. Droiddoes (unregistered)
Probably not, and why would I want to? No real reason to go visit literally the worst place in the world.
3. Technobri (Posts: 84; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
Already preodered my HTC one.,I've waited long enough lol
5. jonartpop (Posts: 167; Member since: 25 Oct 2012)
It's a great phone, probably one of the best flagship phones. Pretty sure it will sell well :)
8. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
I refuse to buy my phone in the same place I buy my toilet paper...
9. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3396; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
But I bet you buy food at the same place you buy toilet paper. Stupid point.
13. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
Actually, I get my groceries at Publix.
25. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Actually, I get my groceries at Walmart.
Nope, just kidding, I don't like Walmart and my country don't have Walmarts!
22. wumberpeb (Posts: 452; Member since: 14 Mar 2011)
If it's the same phone, for less money, then what the hell is the difference? Who cares what else you can buy there. Get over it, what a dumb reason
28. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
Just make sure you go right back to Wal-Mart if you have any issues with your phone or account. Lemme know how it goes ;-)
15. Droiddoes (unregistered)
That's great, but then you have to go to wal mart. I would rather slam my d*ck in a car door, twice, than have to set foot in that disgusting place and look at and smell the disgusting people that shop there.
29. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Lucky for me, the Walmart here is only a few years old and it still looks and smells new.
32. Droiddoes (unregistered)
Give it a month.
37. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Its been their since 2008 actually, I guess the manager actually cares how it looks.
41. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3396; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Is it the Saline, MI Walmart by any chance?
34. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4170; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
The Walmart here is pretty nice actually. Maybe that's just because I live in a small town and there aren't many people to ruin it.