Images of Nokia X2 appear; new model to offer flash and front-facing camera?
The Nokia X2 is rumored to have 1GB of RAM, and will supposedly be powered by a Snapdragon 200 chip. While the original model lacked a flash for the camera, it sure looks like we can see it above the camera on the back of the X2. On the image showing the front of the phone, we can see a front facing camera, something that was also absent on the Nokia X.
Keep checking in and we should have all of your questions about the Nokia X2 answered well before the sun rises in the states, so set your alarm early and check in often.
Leaked images of the Nokia X2
1. Nokia X2, note the front-facing camera
2. Note the flash above the Nokia X2's rear camera
1. aayupanday (Posts: 517; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Finally a flash and a front cam..
But still the Moto G blows it out of the water.
Must be some kind of a competitor to the Moto E.
14. rkoforever90 (Posts: 86; Member since: 03 Dec 2011)
moto g is much more expensive this one is to compete with moto e
2. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2689; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Include Play Store.
That dual color!!!
4. Duketytz (Posts: 493; Member since: 28 Nov 2013)
Nahh a Lumia 520 still easily beat this phone hands down.
8. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 741; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
Lumia 525 too, but not sure why it's way less popular
5. joey_sfb (Posts: 2995; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Nokia X2 do have a better chance if they up the spec. Its very easy for developers to park their Android apps in Microsoft/Nokia store.
6. rocksy (Posts: 27; Member since: 06 May 2014)
Second Time NOKIA INDIA FACEBOOK cover Page Change into Green Colour logo.
GREEN SINGLE FOR Nokia X2
9. kent-gaga (Posts: 74; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
dual boot maybe
then this is worth purchasing
13. XaErO (Posts: 150; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
If it is under good price then it will again increase the fan base for this phone .. as the phone is coming up with Flash, Front Camera, Bigger Screen and slightly Bigger Battery addition ..