- DROID Incredible 2 by HTC
- HTC Amaze 4G
- HTC Desire S
- HTC Desire HD
- HTC EVO 3D
- HTC EVO Design 4G
- HTC Incredible S
- HTC Sensation
- HTC Sensation XL
- HTC Sensation 4G
- HTC Sensation XE
- HTC Raider
- HTC Rezound
- HTC Rhyme
- HTC Thunderbolt
- HTC Vivid
HTC says the Sensation 4G and Sensation XL are next in line for an Android Ice Cream Sandwich update
1. Galen20K (Posts: 527; Member since: 26 Dec 2008)
woot! cannot WAIT, should hold me off until all the Next gen phones come out.
5. yt6nin (Posts: 100; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
would ICS update then possibly make it to the Inspire 4G??? I really want to get the update if possible, otherwise strongly considering all high-end dual-core phones out there in the market right now, as well as the One XL. Inspire 4G is not good enough for me in terms of the specs, but I really love the design of this phone, its really nice.
9. -box- (Posts: 3982; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Doesn't seem to meet the same hardware specs as the phones listed... single core, not as much RAM...
12. Mario1017 (Posts: 336; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
doesn't seem to meet the hardware requirements? it has basically the exact same hardware as the Sensation XL, Rhyme, Thunderbolt, Incredible S, Desire S, and also the Desire HD, which the Inspire is.... Those phones are all listed. It will get ICS
3. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
well anyways, theres a lot of ported Sensation XL roms for Desire HD..
4. greathero1 (Posts: 553; Member since: 13 Jun 2008)
This is great news! I really need the performance boost that ICS is suppose to bring b/c I am on my 4th Sensation and getting a 5th is out of the question. It just has to last me until Sprint releases its LTE network and the Galaxy Nexus then its adios T Mobile.
6. VJo003 (Posts: 351; Member since: 11 Mar 2012)
My Desire HD is 4th on the list...
If only its update would also be so...
Not expecting it before Q3.
14. Mario1017 (Posts: 336; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
It will very likely get it before September... Pretty sure it will have it by June/July
7. dblue45 (Posts: 77; Member since: 26 Aug 2009)
One more reason to love my Sensation XE! Thank you HTC, and make it ASAP =D
11. parkwaydr (Posts: 572; Member since: 07 Sep 2011)
So the t bolt will get ICS, but no og EVO?
13. Mario1017 (Posts: 336; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
Evo and TBolt have different specs, the processor in the TB is better and can handle more.