HTC One SU makes official appearance in China: white warrior
It brings the signature industrial design from HTC but this time in its more evolved form and gorgeous white.
Here are the specs of the HTC One SU in a nutshell:
- 4.3-inch WVGA Super LCD2 screen,
- dual-core 1.0GHz processor,
- 8.9mm thin body,
- 4GB internal storage, microSD card slot,
- 119g of weight,
- Android 4.0 with HTC Sense 4,
- Beats Audio.
HTC One SU images
1. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
Um... 4gb of internal storage?? I guess it's ok cause there's sd card slot...
2. SleepingOz (unregistered)
You can always have 68GB if you want..
3. htc_prep (Posts: 303; Member since: 09 Oct 2009)
add in the additional 23 gigs of storage you get with HTC's partner ship with drop box since this is part of the one series.
4. htc_prep (Posts: 303; Member since: 09 Oct 2009)
... why HTC? if this is part of the one series that is ment for a global roll out why is this a regional device? will the One SU thats released in Each region have the same body style to appease your accessories manufacturers? to appease your customers that want a choice of good accessories? to build value with in your products and bring back customer loyalty?
since this device is part of the ONE series does it come with all the support you throw behind it? or will you not support it because it has a side step away from your main series in specific regions? if thats the case why not put it in the desire series since that looks to be your direction with that line?
5. PilotHead (Posts: 18; Member since: 26 Apr 2009)
Ladies and gentlemen, introducing the HTC One....series!
HTC One S, One V, One X, One X+, and now HTC One SU!
We don't do the math, and neither should you.
7. wendygarett (unregistered)
It's only available in China... Just like Sprint evo 4g lte...
8. tiara6918 (Posts: 1438; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Yup, just like the one xl and one xt. But I think that it'll definitely sell well if they release it globally given the right price tag
9. 305Bucko (Posts: 506; Member since: 07 Aug 2011)
perhaps they should have named it the HTC Infinite, since theirs certainly more than "one" version of this device O_o
6. MeoCao (unregistered)
HTC has learned the mistake, there's SD card slot and 8.9 mm thickness mean the battery should be good.
I'd love to see HTC do well but I don't think it can beat Xiaomi quadcore monster.
10. eman99 (Posts: 233; Member since: 03 Aug 2010)
i wonder if this is going to be a gsm phone wouldnt mind having its a nice looking phone
11. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
i think it will be a midrange... lower mid range...like nokia 820 but cheaper or it might be the same as the rumored nokia zeal...since 1ghz dual core proccessor
12. rizevnarastek (Posts: 330; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
this is just an abomination of design... the One ST is much much better
15. tomn1ce (Posts: 103; Member since: 12 Mar 2012)
4GB of internal storage, what for the OS only? Why do they keep making phones with such small internal storage capacity? They should make phone with at least 16GB of internal storage.....