HTC One SU makes official appearance in China: white warrior
It brings the signature industrial design from HTC but this time in its more evolved form and gorgeous white.
Here are the specs of the HTC One SU in a nutshell:
- 4.3-inch WVGA Super LCD2 screen,
- dual-core 1.0GHz processor,
- 8.9mm thin body,
- 4GB internal storage, microSD card slot,
- 119g of weight,
- Android 4.0 with HTC Sense 4,
- Beats Audio.
HTC One SU images Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
10 great Android widgets you should try
09 Apr 2013, 08:08
Samsung Galaxy S4: 10 exclusive or little-known features review
05 Apr 2013, 07:17
Best Android phones to get this spring
17 Apr 2013, 09:48
5 smartphone apps banned by... Google
16 Apr 2013, 07:24
Samsung Galaxy S 4 hands-on
14 Mar 2013, 18:32
Google+ surpasses Twitter to take number 2 social network after Facebook
28 Jan 2013, 00:58
1. gwuhua1984 posted on 06 Sep 2012, 16:10 2 0
Um... 4gb of internal storage?? I guess it's ok cause there's sd card slot...
3. htc_prep posted on 06 Sep 2012, 16:25 0 0
add in the additional 23 gigs of storage you get with HTC's partner ship with drop box since this is part of the one series.
4. htc_prep posted on 06 Sep 2012, 16:33 1 0
... why HTC? if this is part of the one series that is ment for a global roll out why is this a regional device? will the One SU thats released in Each region have the same body style to appease your accessories manufacturers? to appease your customers that want a choice of good accessories? to build value with in your products and bring back customer loyalty?
since this device is part of the ONE series does it come with all the support you throw behind it? or will you not support it because it has a side step away from your main series in specific regions? if thats the case why not put it in the desire series since that looks to be your direction with that line?
5. PilotHead posted on 06 Sep 2012, 16:37 2 0
Ladies and gentlemen, introducing the HTC One....series!
HTC One S, One V, One X, One X+, and now HTC One SU!
We don't do the math, and neither should you.
7. wendygarett (limited) 6 days ago posted on 06 Sep 2012, 18:28 0 0
It's only available in China... Just like Sprint evo 4g lte...
8. tiara6918 posted on 06 Sep 2012, 20:28 0 0
Yup, just like the one xl and one xt. But I think that it'll definitely sell well if they release it globally given the right price tag
9. 305Bucko posted on 06 Sep 2012, 22:05 0 0
perhaps they should have named it the HTC Infinite, since theirs certainly more than "one" version of this device O_o
6. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 06 Sep 2012, 17:15 0 0
HTC has learned the mistake, there's SD card slot and 8.9 mm thickness mean the battery should be good.
I'd love to see HTC do well but I don't think it can beat Xiaomi quadcore monster.
10. eman99 posted on 06 Sep 2012, 22:34 0 0
i wonder if this is going to be a gsm phone wouldnt mind having its a nice looking phone
11. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 06 Sep 2012, 22:36 0 0
i think it will be a midrange... lower mid range...like nokia 820 but cheaper or it might be the same as the rumored nokia zeal...since 1ghz dual core proccessor
12. rizevnarastek posted on 07 Sep 2012, 04:43 0 0
this is just an abomination of design... the One ST is much much better
15. tomn1ce posted on 07 Sep 2012, 09:12 0 0
4GB of internal storage, what for the OS only? Why do they keep making phones with such small internal storage capacity? They should make phone with at least 16GB of internal storage.....