Google releases Search App for Windows Phone
1. cepcamba (Posts: 717; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
If you're getting a Windows Phone you're probably not looking for apps anyway.
4. simplyj (Posts: 402; Member since: 23 Dec 2009)
That statement would be true if it was about Blackberry
5. cepcamba (Posts: 717; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
No ill meaning.
I mean if you're getting a Windows Phone it's not the apps that you are considering whereas if it's an Android/iOS device you're buying it most likely because of the usability due to the number of Apps.
Windows Phone sure is functional, no doubt about that. People buying it will get it because of the functions that it already have.
2. rhinoceros (Posts: 33; Member since: 01 Mar 2012)
Once they have larger market share the apps will come.
6. goos2134 (Posts: 19; Member since: 11 Dec 2011)
kinda ignorant since they already have 70000 apps. how many more do u need?
3. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1429; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
The apps are already on the way. I predict approximately 150,000 windows phone apps by end of this year.