Google releases Search App for Windows Phone
1. cepcamba posted on 07 Mar 2012, 14:33 1 2
If you're getting a Windows Phone you're probably not looking for apps anyway.
4. simplyj posted on 07 Mar 2012, 16:06 1 0
That statement would be true if it was about Blackberry
5. cepcamba posted on 07 Mar 2012, 16:18 1 0
No ill meaning.
I mean if you're getting a Windows Phone it's not the apps that you are considering whereas if it's an Android/iOS device you're buying it most likely because of the usability due to the number of Apps.
Windows Phone sure is functional, no doubt about that. People buying it will get it because of the functions that it already have.
2. rhinoceros posted on 07 Mar 2012, 14:45 0 1
Once they have larger market share the apps will come.
6. goos2134 posted on 07 Mar 2012, 18:23 2 0
kinda ignorant since they already have 70000 apps. how many more do u need?
3. Bluesky02 posted on 07 Mar 2012, 14:57 3 0
The apps are already on the way. I predict approximately 150,000 windows phone apps by end of this year.