Google Nexus 10 shows up at Staples and Walmart
The Google Nexus 10 is equipped with a 10.05 inch screen with the aforementioned 2560 x 1600 resolution and a pixel density of 300ppi. A dual-core 1.7GHz processor drives the tablet while 2GB of RAM is on board. The 5MP camera on back captures video in 1080p at 30fps while the 1.9MP camera on front is adept at taking self-portraits and supporting video chat. Android 4.2.1 is now installed. When in stock, the tablet is $399 for 16GB and $499 for 32GB. We would suggest calling the office supply stores, membership warehouse clubs and discount stores in your area to check on availability of the tablet
1. ckoch125 (Posts: 167; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Smart move google get it in as many retail locations as possible
8. MeoCao (unregistered)
Google wants to used great devices at low price to lure people to Play Store, that's why they don't use retail stores.
They just won't sell as many N4 and N10 as they can b-c it would cannibalise sales of Android OEMs, that's why N4 and N10 are always "out of stock".
2. ph00ny (Posts: 565; Member since: 26 May 2011)
My local walmart has the 32GB but not displayed anywhere out in the open.
3. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
This N10 looks so ugly, with those curves, even the N7 and iPad mini looks way better! Those specs should be on the N7, sales would'ev reachead over 10 millions™®©
5. mick25 (banned) (Posts: 110; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
You're f*cking delusional and have sh!tty eyes. N10 is the best looking tablet released to date.
7. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
your both delusional, its a good design not offensive cant call it ugly. but its not the best designed tablet.
why are there only 2 extremes on here, never reasonable
4. imkyle (Posts: 948; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
Got the 32GB version at Staples and had the worst light bleed ever.
10. therealestmc (Posts: 129; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
Same here and I am on my second one. I think i am just going to keep the first one cause the second one is even worst. Samsung's QC sucks big time.
14. vishu9 (Posts: 247; Member since: 03 Mar 2011)
sorry to hear that.. I know it is tough when a beloved device comes faulty of the box. Mine is from Staples too and it is flawless.. Hope you get the replacement soon. The Tablet is amazing
6. oister85 (Posts: 385; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
If you get the 16 gig version how many gigs you end up having anyone?
9. AamirSIII (banned) (Posts: 187; Member since: 04 Oct 2012)
i just wanted to know if some one here from UK or any European country or America who can purchase it for me and send it to me here in Pakistan. is it possible? how much would it cost to ship and deliver? and is it safe! im serious!
11. ChafedBanana (Posts: 352; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
Have we not learned to not buy tablets from Walmart yet? Keep supporting Walmart and one day you'll have to send your kids to college there.
12. BattleBrat (Posts: 884; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
*Looks at Walmart's site* Nahhh, I'm Going to get the Xperia Tablet S as planned, better built.
16. oister85 (Posts: 385; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Yeah the xperia tablet is really awesome and different from the crowd.
20. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3655; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
But the Nexus 10 has such better specs. Plus stock 4.2 with guaranteed updates.
13. vishu9 (Posts: 247; Member since: 03 Mar 2011)
I got my Nexus 10 32GB at a Staples in Fayetteville... That was the last piece they had! Totally worth the drive! Coz I didn't have to wait for it to be shipped if I had ordered it from the Play store
15. papss (Posts: 3429; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
Yeah I'll wait until the play store gets them back before I make a decision on which tablet to buy... Either the N10 or the Asus TF700.. The N10 has the pure android experience and an amazing display but to me the design choice and materials are poor...the Asus has amazing build quality and is sexy to look at but from what I hear Asus has terrible support for their products
17. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Still no 3G version . So people that wants 3G will have to settle for the iPad
18. ChafedBanana (Posts: 352; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
3G? iPads have 4G now. Unless you buy an old one.
19. kingread (Posts: 4; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
I bought the Nexus 10 32GB 2 weeks ago at walmart store, definetly worth it, no regrets, just a beautiful tablet :D
21. sathvik (Posts: 3; Member since: 30 Dec 2012)
iam searching for google nexus 10 but did not find any where and i think it is out of stock..does any one know when will it be released again to market...
22. papss (Posts: 3429; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
No one knows.. People said to check out all walmarts/staples in person as they may have them at the store..i did that and not one store out of the 15 I checked had them.. I ended up getting a iPad 4 for my family since we had one previously and had apps, then got myself an Asus Infiniti tf700t, I actually like it due to the keyboard attachment. Google has really flubbed the sales of both the N4 and N10 in my opinion.
24. sathvik (Posts: 3; Member since: 30 Dec 2012)
iam planning to go for ipad 4 but want to wait for google nexus 10...