Google ADmented reality mocks Project Glass, shows you a "more realistic" future
1. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4104; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
This is a nice interpretation of what probably is true, though it might be slightly hyperbolized.
6. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
No, it is very hyperbolized.....googles ads dont bother me, just because of websites (eg IT magazines) i have an adblock ;)
8. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
and you can see, google is against ads in statusbar, so it is a lie....this will never happen :)
3. remixfa (Posts: 14080; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
Ads are coming along for the ride. There isnt much we can do about that. It doesnt matter if its apple, google, or MS, ads are coming. Of course within a few months some enterprising fellow will find a way to block those ads, so not all is lost.
7. troybuilt (Posts: 155; Member since: 16 Dec 2011)
it's a nice concept, but I hope Google acquired a patent for it otherwise Apple may steal it call it iGlasses and get a patent on it.
9. ericsorensen (Posts: 51; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
Almost as annoying as the Phone Arena adds that pop up while you move your mouse across an article. I'd pay to have those go away, by the way.