Google ADmented reality mocks Project Glass, shows you a "more realistic" future
1. Berzerk000 posted on 06 Apr 2012, 05:38 3
This is a nice interpretation of what probably is true, though it might be slightly hyperbolized.
6. anywherehome posted on 06 Apr 2012, 10:02 1
No, it is very hyperbolized.....googles ads dont bother me, just because of websites (eg IT magazines) i have an adblock ;)
8. anywherehome posted on 06 Apr 2012, 12:23 0
and you can see, google is against ads in statusbar, so it is a lie....this will never happen :)
3. remixfa posted on 06 Apr 2012, 07:11 1
Ads are coming along for the ride. There isnt much we can do about that. It doesnt matter if its apple, google, or MS, ads are coming. Of course within a few months some enterprising fellow will find a way to block those ads, so not all is lost.
7. troybuilt posted on 06 Apr 2012, 10:28 5
it's a nice concept, but I hope Google acquired a patent for it otherwise Apple may steal it call it iGlasses and get a patent on it.
9. ericsorensen posted on 06 Apr 2012, 23:10 0
Almost as annoying as the Phone Arena adds that pop up while you move your mouse across an article. I'd pay to have those go away, by the way.