Gold Moto 360 appears and quickly vanishes
1. syncronyze (Posts: 103; Member since: 26 Apr 2014)
Yes, yes, yes. Did I say yes?
4. sgodsell (Posts: 3235; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
I just want the silver looking one to back on sale again. The black one is nice, but I like the silver trim version better.
3. Augustine (Posts: 1043; Member since: 28 Sep 2013)
It doesn't seem to be clearly gold to me. It's not yellow as pure gold, it's not copper-like like rose gold and it obviously isn't white gold. Save for the color rendition of my screen, it might as well be bronze, a metal that some luxury watchmakers have been using lately because its appearance changes as it gains a patinas.
6. uzimafioso (Posts: 205; Member since: 15 Jul 2014)
Oh you can tell that from a rendering of a frame? Wow you can probably spot which building is made of reinforced concrete and which one is built with standard concrete from a mile away.
7. medtxa (Posts: 1116; Member since: 02 Jun 2014)
Even with great design, it doesn't fell right with old internal packed on moto, battery life that can't last a day if you push it hard, problem on screen. it make me doubt in motorola capability, I fell safer with lg or samsung smartwatch they always the first to get a hold on latest tech also better quality control on their product.
9. gigaraga (Posts: 1454; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
If you put a white background on the display, it looks terrible as it's not a full circle. Rather have a complete rectangle (i.e. Gear S) than an incomplete circle.