Giveaway: Nokia Lumia 920
To tell you the truth, we liked this bundle so much that we thought about falsifying the results of the giveaway and keeping the gadgets for ourselves, but sadly, the resourceful folks from RadioShack already know our addresses, so we guess our plan wouldn't have gone unnoticed. Anyways, it looks like it will be one of you who'll win the Lumia 920 and headphones, so why don't you scroll down a bit and see what you have to do in order to enter the giveaway!
Ready to enter the giveaway? Hold on just a minute! Before we get to the real deal, let us inform you about some pretty cool promotions that RadioShack is running this holiday season. For starters, customers will receive $10 back for every $50 they spend on in-store or online purchases!
In addition, RadioShack is running sweepstakes on its Facebook page until the 30th of this month, allowing you to win weekly prizes, plus a grand prize consisting of a $5,000 shopping spree. To enter the "Wish It to Win It" sweepstakes, you just need to like RadioShack's Facebook page!
- For a chance to win the Nokia Lumia 920 + AUVIO Bluetooth headphones, you just need to post a comment answering the following question: Which is your favorite feature of the Nokia Lumia 920 and why?
For more awesome giveaways like this one and tons of coverage every day, be sure to like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter:
We'll randomly select one lucky reader on January 2 and contact them via the email address they've used to register on PhoneArena, so be sure to check your inboxes!
We wish you luck!
- By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and that the decision of Phone Arena is final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion.
- The draw is open only to USA residents aged 18 or over, other than employees of phonearena.com, its agencies or their families.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to re-draw the prize if the prize-winner does not reply within three days after being contacted.
- Phone Arena accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this prize draw or by the entrant's acceptance of the prize.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Free Prize Draw without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances, which make this unavoidable.
2. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8172; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Camera! I've toyed with the phone for an hour and surprised how sharp images are.
493. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2431; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
loool thats what i had in mind........but im guessing .......the smoothness of the OS for me....
4. elpidiosimon (Posts: 7; Member since: 03 May 2012)
Favorite feature is the Camera. I like not having to use the flash.
5. rasinhussy (Posts: 87; Member since: 28 Dec 2008)
I like the Camera for the great quality pictures it takes.
6. zeropants (Posts: 24; Member since: 31 May 2012)
I'm torn between the camera and the wireless charging...
10. simplyj (Posts: 404; Member since: 23 Dec 2009)
Favorite feature is the fact it runs Windows Phone 8!
12. palmguy (Posts: 246; Member since: 22 Mar 2011)
The awesome camera is the best feature of the Nokia Lumia 920.
13. zaryab_hussain77 (Posts: 102; Member since: 30 Jun 2011)
because of its awesome design and steardy feel.. awesome screen and a nokia tag
14. Naviiin (Posts: 14; Member since: 10 Oct 2012)
The ultrasensitive touch screen. Finally I don't have to freeze my fingers off when I want to use my phone haha.
15. bilgehan12 (Posts: 1; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
My favorite feature is that the Nokia Lumia 920 has wireless charging, that makes much easier to charge the smartphone.
16. ar2730 (Posts: 40; Member since: 24 May 2012)
My favorite feature is more of an app.....Nokia Lens! It's so innovative and is similar to features on the upcoming google glasses, but on a phone! I also, love love love the Ferrari Red and Yellow colors. Finally the wireless charging plate just makes life so much easier!!!!
17. joey41 (Posts: 45; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
I don't know. I've never used one.
Could u help me figure it out...
19. Omar-BHR95 (Posts: 184; Member since: 23 Dec 2012)
Because what i see from your DP that ur an iFan and iFan brains are locked so they only could use Products made by Apple :p
123. joey41 (Posts: 45; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
Is this directed to me?
I have a android too!
335. Omar-BHR95 (Posts: 184; Member since: 23 Dec 2012)
i take what i said back SORRY :)
340. Omar-BHR95 (Posts: 184; Member since: 23 Dec 2012)
Sorry because where i live people who have iphones
they always stay with the iphone and they say nothing is better than the iphone and that means they have the iBrain which i mentioned before
18. rajarshi10 (Posts: 3; Member since: 17 May 2012)
Because I don't want a smartphone inside a camera, rather a camera in a smartphone. Lumia's camera is my favorite feature.
23. -box- (Posts: 3779; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
The excellent camera, because, aside from the 808 PureView, it's the best smartphone camera on the market! I'd love to win this, please!
24. court171 (Posts: 11; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
My favorite feature is the live tiles and the level of customization you have to tweak the tiles how to you want them. That's a huge plus to me!
25. Hammerfest (Posts: 369; Member since: 12 May 2012)
Far be it from me to disagree with anyone else on it, despite my love of Android and Samsung devices alike, Nokia leads the way when it comes to Photography!
DA CAMERA BRO!
26. jsfx07 (Posts: 1; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
My favorite feature of the Lumia is the OS, the live tiles are great. Wireless charging is awesome.
28. gilkzxc (Posts: 13; Member since: 19 Sep 2012)
IT"S UNBREAKABLE AND UNSCRACTHABLE
and also i can use it wih my moutin bike gloves
32. gilkzxc (Posts: 13; Member since: 19 Sep 2012)
why?:cause i am a competetive cycler on road and XC so i fall sometimes and thats why i need a very strong phone also i like the speaker
cause i like to hear my music good and strong
29. VLaRueC (Posts: 112; Member since: 18 Dec 2012)
The multimicrophone noise cancellation really comes in handy in my profession! Really clear communication on my red Lumia 920.
30. Stephent (Posts: 3; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
The camera because it would be a big upgrade for me; WP8 also looks interesting.
31. mehrhusain (Posts: 1; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
The camera's low light performce as well as Nokia city Lens
34. sidmitra (Posts: 1; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
wireless charging and wp8 becoz its actually super cool!!
35. hulumanu (Posts: 11; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
The camera... brilliant colors in whatever lighting condition....
36. shaljoh (Posts: 4; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
The crisp of the camera. The smart shot feature how u can edit the face and choose which one u want. Awesome! Great camera!
37. bhagi108 (Posts: 21; Member since: 09 May 2012)
I like the nokia and xbox music apps, which allows me to download free music, play off-line collections and stream them also. Love my L920!
38. djripster (Posts: 123; Member since: 10 Dec 2011)
It has to be the PureView camera with its floating lens... I love the low light photos I have seen so far and I would love to own one of these devices....
I have so often faced issues with shaky photos and this phone would be a Christmas dream come true...
Thank you PhoneArena and RadioShack for another great opportunity....
39. Hemlocke (unregistered)
I like the supersensitive screen. It looks great and feels more like the 800 than the 900, plus you can use it with gloves.
40. FeloniousBoxer (Posts: 14; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
I like the colors available and the camera. A phone is always with me now days and I use it as my primary camera, for better or worse. With the 920 it is less worse than with any other camera I have used.
41. duwiegeneral (Posts: 48; Member since: 07 Dec 2012)
there r so many features to choose between i mean the live tile's the camera nokia city lens the the mapping ect...
42. grajasekar (Posts: 5; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
My favorite feature is the wireless charging... it helps me easily charge the phone when I get to work or go back home without having to mess around with cables whenever or take it off a cable when I want to pick up a call.
43. p0rkguy (Posts: 683; Member since: 23 Nov 2010)
That Youtube video demonstrating "PureView" hands down. lol
44. JojoGo101 (Posts: 211; Member since: 17 Dec 2012)
It has City Lens. I like it because if your in a country that you don't know about, it can show you around.
46. meltonz (Posts: 3; Member since: 04 Dec 2012)
The camera is the best and my favorite feature in the lumia 920.
47. valapsp (Posts: 474; Member since: 12 Aug 2011)
The screen of course. There is no need to take your gloves off :)
48. Hassan00107 (Posts: 8; Member since: 21 Aug 2012)
Worst line in every giveaway... The draw is open only to USA residents bla bla bla
49. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2158; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
The camera because it takes awesome pictures.
50. icyeye (Posts: 2; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
well its definitively the camera, featuring new thing in world of smart phones - optic image stabilization ! :)
52. RiseAgainst94 (Posts: 271; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
The Puremotion HD+ display would be hugely helpful while wearing gloves on a cold day in VA and when I go back to college, will make navigating around the 40 acres no problem as the bright Austin sun beats down on the Lumia 920.
53. ramandamodar (Posts: 1; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
Optical Image Stabilization. Because I can shoot a video or take a photo while walking/running or even in a car!
54. lekeola (banned) (Posts: 43; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
I dreamt holding this phone during its lunch,wish Santa could make my dream come. merry Xmas phone arena, merry Xmas radioShack +
80. Commentator (Posts: 2387; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Go eat lunch at an AT&T store, I'm sure they'll let you hold a 920 at the same time.