Galaxy Note 3 fights self, barely wins: Exynos 5 Octa vs Snapdragon 800 versions benchmarked
1. darkkjedii (Posts: 21677; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
If you're gonna lose, why not kick your own a$$. Note 3 is beast.
8. dan86 (Posts: 298; Member since: 17 Mar 2012)
Doesn't matter which one wins or which one loses at the very end SAMSUNG wins by a large margin to other OEMs.
31. theoak (Posts: 324; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
Samsung "cheats" in benchmarking scores though.
Samsung benchmarks cannot be trusted.
41. McLTE (Posts: 846; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Dude.. it's comparing the Note 3 to ITSELF.
cheated benchmarks aren't going to help itself at all here.
Nice try at trolling.. now move along please.
7. sarge77 (Posts: 202; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
every other phone has the same snapdragon 800 so they're all equal LOL only phone would be Tegra 4 that would whip note3
9. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
lol tegra 4 is nothing compared the snapdragon 800!!!
55. Pedro0x (Posts: 271; Member since: 19 Oct 2012)
Oh really, then why is tegra 4 getting higher scores in benchmarks?
58. saffant (Posts: 274; Member since: 04 Jul 2011)
Are you stupid? Specs don't just make or break a phone.
Sure they play a part, but it's the exp that counts more. Nothing competes with the note 3, regardless of how much horsepower it may have.
15. cezarepc (Posts: 716; Member since: 23 Nov 2012)
Dude, last time I checked phones are not composed of CPU only.
16. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4847; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Unless you are John V. who will give it a tie with the iPhone 5c which is last years iPhone 5 with plastic.
44. giani (Posts: 269; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
Talking about plastic..hows that leather on the note doing for you Evo ?!
23. megaLK (Posts: 7; Member since: 29 Sep 2013)
Note 3’s benchmarking “adjustments” inflate scores by up to 20%
arstechnica dot com for more info
27. GTR722 (Posts: 261; Member since: 20 Oct 2012)
Of course PA and the samsung fans dont wat to know anything about that :P
52. dumbguy (Posts: 2; Member since: 07 Sep 2013)
G2,HtC one are also doing the same , but unfortunately they Dont sell much and Samsung becomes the target for all this ,and people like you who have much of time to spare (or been paid or whatever ) just spread these things ,so get a life or something ,benchmarks are pretty useless unless OEMS stop manipulating these benchmarks and Samsung is not the only one.(you can look at anands comments in his note 3 review)
57. oOps.. (Posts: 34; Member since: 26 Jul 2013)
and so how about My Xperia SP, first score 16.689 after six months 21.828
Note: Device non root
5. silencer271 (Posts: 254; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
at least one person plans on keeping LG in business.
46. miket247 (Posts: 81; Member since: 16 Apr 2013)
G2 for me too A$$WHIPE. Not that the Note3 isn't a awesome phone. Your comment is obtuse, so you deserve your title troll.
51. taikucing (unregistered)
18. cdwjustin (Posts: 26; Member since: 18 Sep 2013)
kinda wish i got the lg g2 fo my wife and this for me instead of two note 3's
6. cdwjustin (Posts: 26; Member since: 18 Sep 2013)
i just preordered two... its alot of money for me $1,500+ after tax. I really hope it doesnt dissapoint i said to myself no more samsung phones after my last one. someone reassure me :-0
10. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
it's a Note.....Nothing else needs to be said, it will be amazing!
12. KParks23 (Posts: 627; Member since: 13 Oct 2010)
Sorry i cant reassure you.. i said no more samsung phones also after my s3 and i plan on sticking to it.. U should of went with lg or htc!