Funky metrics: HTC One (M8) has the fastest 46ms phone display touch response time so far
1. pwnarena (Posts: 1129; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
In graph there is no HTC One (M8) just last year HTC One is mentioned. What's wrong with you, are you trying to cheat reader or i missed something, Please let me know.
Jonathan Feist Amit Kumar Singh • 17 hours ago
Hey Amit Kumar Singh, the graph is a little bit older, the guys that run the tests have not provided an updated graph, but they did provide the new numbers. Sorry for the confusion.
Ruben Alamina Jonathan Feist • 17 hours ago
You should remove the graph as it doesn't display the newer devices. Or at least a foot note on the image should clarify that the data shown is for previous tests as is not current to avoid reader confusion.
2. ianbbaa (Posts: 305; Member since: 20 Mar 2013)
When you read the whole article they do not cheat anyone this time -
1. Article says - "All of the older devices measured in the chart below"
2. You can read about " Apple iPhone 5/5S register 75ms " - which is on top of the old table.
3. Then they write "... HTC One (M8), and it's 46ms! " - means that M8 tops the chart.
So read and do not watch just pictures!!!
4. pwnarena (Posts: 1129; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
i just copied those comments from AA because they're pointing out the same mistakes the guys here are committing.
9. emadshiny (Posts: 1144; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
It is, it was in the first chart which is now excluded from the post.
7. darkskoliro (Posts: 1076; Member since: 07 May 2012)
Hopefully next year the flagship standard will be 30ms or below :))
8. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3689; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Trust me over responsive screen is not ideal to use. I had a bad experience with one lg device(probably g pro). When you touch a icon it loses the accuracy and opens the wrong app.
14. papss (unregistered)
Who said it was over responsive? It's simply more responsive.
By the way how are you enjoying your N7? Great little tablet
15. ToxiD (Posts: 45; Member since: 27 Feb 2014)
That guy is hating HTC in every single HTC article. He always find something negative, no matter how good / bad the phone is lol...
19. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3689; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Lol truth hurts. 4mp fanboy. I have nothing against htc just die hard like you offend me.
22. ToxiD (Posts: 45; Member since: 27 Feb 2014)
Ok Shamesung fanboy, it impress me how you always mention 4mp in your every sh!tty post. The only truth is the same old cheap shamesung a.k.a band-aid design with useless gimmicks and lagged touchwiz. Right, truth hurts.
18. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3689; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Really great tablet. Excellent screen, cool performance, running cyanogenmod 11+franco kernel. Battery life is also amazing.
21. papss (unregistered)
I agree with all of that tbh.. it's been our go to tablet
10. GreekGeek (Posts: 1276; Member since: 22 Mar 2014)
Hyper-responsive screens are only good for certain types of users....I myself hate it...FASTER = BETTER?...apparently not
17. Lauticol (Posts: 332; Member since: 25 Jun 2011)
Why do you think it's not good for everyone? Don't you want the response time to be as fast as it can go?
11. Jobayer (Posts: 167; Member since: 22 Feb 2013)
All of a sudden i fell like the bezels are worth it :D
12. papss (unregistered)
Oh stop.. bezel comments are pretty shallow.. try the Danny phone before commenting
13. shuaibhere (Posts: 1983; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Do you feel it because it has latest responsive time which will not even notice when using???
Or is it a joke??
16. ChafedBanana (Posts: 368; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
This is good news to me. I had no idea about the Note 3 being that responsive. And the M8? Wow! It's good to see there are now phones more responsive than iPhones. The way I could always tell that iPhones were far more responsive than Android phones was with my simple own test: Download a drum app and see if I could keep a nice steady beat. With iPhones it was always easy to do (apart from their screens being to small). I will be getting the S5 and probably the M8. I wonder how the S5 will compare in terms of screen response.