First Sony Xperia T2 Ultra camera samples appear
First Sony Xperia T2 Ultra camera samples
Sony Xperia T2 Ultra
1. mayur007 (Posts: 471; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
phone really looks good
+ only 1 gb ram (no way)
disappoints could have been my next phone
12. mayur007 (Posts: 471; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
thanx i forgot this point ..
then i m not considering at all
2. SonyPS4 (Posts: 261; Member since: 21 May 2013)
One of the best mid range phablet. So beautiful
3. FaisalWibowo11 (Posts: 143; Member since: 12 Aug 2013)
Man, this images from T2 ultra is actually pretty damn good! Even better than Xperia Z on the current firmware.
Good detail even in challenging conditions (detail in xperia z is a bit lacking), noise levels are relatively low (in outdoor conditions, xperia z shows a lot of chroma noise in shadowy areas), natural colours. And no purple halos which are present in xperia z.
Man, this phablet is gonna rock big time. R.I.P Galaxy Mega Series
5. Lt.Green (Posts: 397; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
I like how the headphone jack is placed on the right side of the phone, it wouldn't interfere with the way you hold the phone while in landscape mode. Nice thinking Sony.
8. mokhtar (Posts: 271; Member since: 06 Jan 2014)
lol this pics are better than gs5 pics ... damn sony rocks in 2014
10. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3617; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
That may sound like the stupidiest comment ever. Maybe you are right. But i agree that this phone looks way beautiful than galaxy s5.
15. mokhtar (Posts: 271; Member since: 06 Jan 2014)
maybe you are right .. stupidiest comment .. well you have too personnalities ?
14. mokhtar (Posts: 271; Member since: 06 Jan 2014)
you compare a mid range phone with an s5 , you completly blind if u say " ugly " you should consulte a doctor ;) ..
this is s5 shoots ;)
16. docxx (Posts: 63; Member since: 27 Feb 2014)
This will sell like hot cake in China, the specs are best in class for a mid range phablet.