Did Sony China just tease & delete a new Xperia device render?
25. BruceLeeRoyJenkins (Posts: 51; Member since: 27 Feb 2015)
Looks very similar to one of the concept designs that were leaked during the Sony hack
2. joseram695 (Posts: 79; Member since: 28 May 2012)
If this is a legitimate Sony device this thing is just plain sexy imo
7. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1888; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
I'm liking it! But where is the front facing speakers? :/
15. Anshulonweb (Posts: 430; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
i think the top and bottom line pattern on front is actually speaker grills
18. tnuc2014 (Posts: 224; Member since: 12 Sep 2014)
I think they are the series of dots top and bottom of the device?
3. Limbopope (Posts: 62; Member since: 12 Aug 2014)
I don't know why it makes me think of a refrigerator.
4. sram145 (Posts: 127; Member since: 18 Dec 2014)
This is what the original experia should look like without that ugly bezel.
14. romeo1 (Posts: 706; Member since: 06 Jan 2012)
I didn't think of that but i guess you are right
8. A.o.D (Posts: 14; Member since: 12 Mar 2015)
This cant be the z4. The leaked frame doesn't match. Its something else. Z4 ultra maybe. Or its fake
9. ryq24 (Posts: 695; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
I thought Sony is abandoning the chinese market?
10. romeo1 (Posts: 706; Member since: 06 Jan 2012)
This looks very nice especially the part where the front facing speakers are. But the sim and sd slots( i guess???) are not so good Just like the ones apple was or is using I'm not sure. Anyway those things are rubbish. This is a concept though as ther is no usb port. Hope the speaker grills will make it into production.
11. mixedfish (Posts: 1154; Member since: 17 Nov 2013)
This as fake as fake can be. Why would they post such an unprofessional picture like that.
32. neela_akaash (Posts: 1117; Member since: 05 Aug 2014)
All the iPhone 6 leaks were from china...
13. istitch (Posts: 181; Member since: 19 Mar 2013)
the chinese caption loosely translates to
since you have chosen the path, why still bother how long it could go
16. DonChoi (Posts: 31; Member since: 21 Oct 2014)
I guess that is equipped with the world's first smartphone Z4 Under glass fingerprint sensor.
17. kobainez (Posts: 427; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
FAKE FAKE FAKE! BOOO Phone Arena. Here's the linkhttp://www.concept-phones.com/cool-concepts/meizu-mx6-2016-flagship-specs-match/
22. isprobi (Posts: 635; Member since: 30 May 2011)
With minimal bezels where can I put my thumbs without covering up something in landscape mode? When I watch a movie in landscape I hold the phone using one or both hands with my thumb on the front and fingers in the back.
23. josephnero (Posts: 555; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
27. JnCrls (Posts: 58; Member since: 06 Jun 2014)
Oh no, now their Weibo account was hacked too!!!!
29. NightSurfer (Posts: 101; Member since: 06 Sep 2014)
I like it, my dream slim design phone, I want my phone to stand on its side when taking camera timer or watching movies or digital tv. And the discreet front facing speakers and less top and bottom bezel. The only missing is the Sony logo. Hopefully, they make it real.
30. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 2000; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
if speakers on top and bottom it will cover in landscape mode.when holding.
31. ESilber (Posts: 49; Member since: 01 Feb 2015)
probably fake. but I like the thinner bezels on the top and bottom ends. the thinner the better