Apple's iWatch could be more than a smartwatch and push home automation
1. pokharkarsaga (Posts: 365; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
Sammy waiting for iwatch to release so that it can copy the design
2. Dingy_cellar_dweller (Posts: 214; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
It's for sale already, it's called Gear.
3. parvsingh05 (Posts: 98; Member since: 11 Jan 2012)
Yea ,launching it first option din go well. Wastage of resources.
5. promise7 (Posts: 563; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
Samsung already has copied Apple with their Galaxy Gear commercial.
First iPhone commercial:http://youtu.be/6Bvfs4ai5XU
First Galaxy Gear commercial:http://youtu.be/B3qeJKax2CU
Not hating on Samsung, but they have zero originality, and wouldn't be suprised if they have a department that specifically studies Apple's every move so they can emulate it in some way.
7. daddysbeenabadgirl (Posts: 157; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
Fanboys who pretend they aren't crack me up.
Apple didn't invent the wheel bro, evolution commericals are very very common in advertising.
I guess some of the most popular brands in the world aren't original either...haters gonna hate.
10. promise7 (Posts: 563; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
The flaw in your reasoning is those products have nothing to do with each other. If Coke did one similar to the one Pepsi did then it would be copying. If Honda did one like Toyota it would be copying. Samsung doing it in the same field is a big difference, granted it's a watch, but in the big picture it's basically a smartphone in a watch.
Are Samsung fans so blind that they forget they were found guilty of physical design patents by Apple that covered at least 10 of Samsung's phones? That's not even including the other patents not related to physical designs that they also were found guilty of.
To believe Samsung isn't on Apple's jock is just plain ignorant. If you need a refresh feel free to skim over the reading material.
11. chrisgringo (Posts: 5; Member since: 13 Aug 2013)
Don't be so jelly and butthurt promise7.
Daddysbeenabadgirl smashed on you. Your logic is sounding ridiculous and farfetched. Give it up.
12. bloodline (Posts: 704; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
Samsung had a gold phone back in 2001-03 - by your logic apple copied this.
I would wager that a pig has more intellect than you
17. darkkjedii (Posts: 15162; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Wow! I see your point. Exactly the same concept.
16. MEeee (Posts: 305; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Samsung had released similar watch S9110 back in 2009.
4. Connie B (Posts: 31; Member since: 13 Nov 2009)
I think those features should be done on the iPhone itself. Why do I need a watch if my smartphone can already do those things?
6. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Look this video at 2:45, home automation with Pebble smartwatch an Android:
14. Googler (Posts: 813; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
So it has a home automation app, why is that special? The same app could be ran from a phone or tablet and used more effectively with a larger screen to operate it from.