Apple iPhone 6 concept offers transparent screen, A7 processor, 10MP camera and more
The see-through 4 inch display might seem cool, and it actually has some use. A transparent screen might come in handy during navigation and think how useful it could be with an augmented reality browser. If you look at the suggested pricing, you will see that Huismann has made variants of the concept model with 32GB, 64GB and 128GB of native storage.
So what do you guys think?
source: apfelpage.de via RedmondPie
Apple iPhone 6 concept Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
03 Dec 2013, 05:54
Cyber Monday 2013 deals on phones, tablets and other electronics
01 Dec 2013, 10:55
Android 4.4 KitKat update: release date, features and rumors
31 Oct 2013, 02:31
Living with the LG G2: a long-term review
03 Dec 2013, 07:53
Apple iPhone 6 concept
19. dangchitrung (Posts: 54; Member since: 04 Apr 2012)
Iphone 6s concept: offering bluetooth file transfer, usb sync without I(diotic)tunes, amazingly full hd 5" inch screen, innovative customization system, incredibly live wallpapers and so much more.
Long story short, we are amazing innovative increbible Appple.
2. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Will be selling the iP5 and buying this!
SONY EXMOOR R
32. eisenbricher (Posts: 920; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
All that hardware power to drive that iOS.. Most limited OS of all time.
3. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Concept phones will never be available to public™
4. cornerofthemoon (Posts: 416; Member since: 20 Apr 2010)
I doubt it would be the best screen for outdoors.
5. Mightymack (Posts: 73; Member since: 16 Jul 2010)
transparent screen and they still dont change the UI??
6. Techboi (Posts: 77; Member since: 20 Sep 2012)
This would make the new iphone a lil interesting
7. avin007 (Posts: 122; Member since: 28 Feb 2013)
Yeah we need such people in apple's design team......nd pricings are good enough
8. mydi.maus (unregistered)
are you kidding?! transparent batt too? add wings while your at it.and let it flyyyy...
9. Techboi (Posts: 77; Member since: 20 Sep 2012)
Your right batteries are not advanced enough to pull this off.
10. jjackielz (Posts: 8; Member since: 01 Apr 2012)
where's the battery also TRANSPARENT ? ? ? LoL ...
11. thequota (Posts: 25; Member since: 02 Apr 2013)
like there arent already enough people breaking iphones with a solid back...but with a glass screen...have fun with the iphones for the two weeks before it cracks....btw where the hell is the battery?!
12. kobainez (Posts: 263; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Who cares abt concept? It won't be real anyway
16. dubdaking (Posts: 1; Member since: 17 Apr 2013)
Never going to happen or atleast anytime soon. iPohone by now is played out.
17. xperiaDROID (Posts: 3726; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
24. Technobri (Posts: 42; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
Even in the concept images...they keep the same design
25. Andrewtst (Posts: 200; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
Whatever concept also equal to one thing - SAME. (Too similarity in design)
26. RodrigoFreijanes (Posts: 18; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
Come from Apple I don't doubt keep the same design even with this glass.
But don't forget, Apple just putting it years late others companies.
Now a days, iphone 5 still has a 1.2 ghz cpu, 1GB RAM, not hd screen...
28. mydi.maus (unregistered)
this is what apple is good at,imaginary reality.
30. GadgetsMcGoo (Posts: 144; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
How about a new, updated and modern user interface. That's a better and more useful concept than putting a 6 year old user interface on a transparent screen that serves little purpose and makes it more difficult to squeeze all the necessary components and including the battery under the bezel area.
31. Siaw_Yong (Posts: 12; Member since: 09 Dec 2012)
Crazy to think that Apple would actually sell this kind of phone in less than $900 for the 128 GB.
36. GadgetsMcGoo (Posts: 144; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
If you read the first line of the article, it's actually just an iPhan phantasizing what the next iPhone6 should be. Apple has zero involvement in this.
33. ravivarma639 (Posts: 13; Member since: 15 Apr 2013)
Whats the use of trancparent screen i dont think it makes any sence
34. Samsomesh (Posts: 180; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
Someone should add a transparent launcher that uses camera for that stuff, making transparent theme etc... that'll be nice android will get that first...
35. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
Apple is only good at imagination. LOL :D
37. chrislars (Posts: 70; Member since: 11 Apr 2013)
Or you could just set your live camera as your wallpaper...
38. amats69 (Posts: 732; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
wow!that would be awesome phone if it is possible in the near future!
39. downphoenix (Posts: 1987; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
I think he wasted his time. He should have used that time for something productive. Why dont they do mock ups or iOS 7 (which is in desperate need) instead of mockups of the phone (which the design is fine honestly)?