Apple iPhone 6 Pro concept includes heart rate monitor, iController and A9 processor
This concept device is titled the Apple iPhone 6 Pro, and features a 3MP front-facing HD camera. The phone is 7.2mm thin, which is slightly thinner than the 7.6mm thickness of the Apple iPhone 5s. A notification light is added to the device, but at the bottom of the unit instead of the top. And while Steve Jobs hated the stylus, perhaps he won't roll over too much in his grave when he sees the iStick. This accessory neatly slides into its home at the bottom of the model. On back, is a 16MP Ultra HD Camera. A heart rate monitor is on board.
This iPhone 6 concept slides into a separate device known as the iController, which looks like a game controller from one of today's consoles. Once your phone is docked inside, the iController projects games on the wall. We're not sure how many people would rather view a game on a wall when they can see it on an HD screen on their phone. What might be useful is the holographic QWERTY that is projected. That is something we've seen before in other iPhone concepts. The Apple iPhone 6 Pro is powered by an A9 processor and runs iOS 8. The size of that luscious edge-to-edge screen was not revealed.
Some concepts are developed around a large dose of reality, while others are way out there. This concept you can file in the latter folder.
Apple iPhone 6 Pro concept
Thanks for the tip, Ran.
source: CIP (1), (2)
9. james004 (Posts: 471; Member since: 15 May 2013)
HAHA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA - Mandark (from dexter's laboratory)
Cant wait for fans to be disappointed.
44. bachir8k (Posts: 84; Member since: 25 Feb 2013)
keep them dreaming, every time we watch their amazing concept but they end with the same phone with one or two additions, just big LOL
47. Tommy1960i (Posts: 98; Member since: 11 Oct 2013)
That's correct. I am very dissapointed by Apple's latest innovations because they are not something cool to make your life better but only simple things to keep iPhone getting new names, (4,4s,5,5s) and so on.
50. Imaxxacre (Posts: 53; Member since: 23 Aug 2009)
I don't care to get an iPhone myself, but they still have arguably the most influence on the markets of smartphones, tablets.
34. RandomUsername (Posts: 428; Member since: 29 Oct 2013)
Don't you mean Oppo? (Sorry, bad pun) :D
35. akki20892 (Posts: 3312; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
I wanna make concept that phone can turns into car. Howzat.
2. Nafiz (Posts: 11; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
if iphone 6 design like this,, I'll say is "the best phone design ever" even I'm not a fan of this brand :D. I'd like to have phone like this haha !
23. maherk (Posts: 806; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Same here, not a big fan of Apple, but if this concept was ONNEE day used into a production iPhone, hands down it is gonna be the best looking phone. Too bad that Apple is to afraid to make the shift needed in their design language, 7 phones and 7 tablets with the same design language is just to much.
30. Finalflash (Posts: 1589; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
It looks good, but that design is literally unrepairable and difficult to manufacture. It will be impossible to make that thing a unibody design and too many things can break.
3. Tizen007 (Posts: 500; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
OMG this is going to be so fun to watch the best competition between Apple and Samsung yet.
3 sided flexible YOUM display Galaxy Note 4 vs sleek, beautiful Apple I phone 6 Pro.
29. tedkord (Posts: 4507; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Yes, we get it. Apple invented the smartphone and everything is a copy of an Apple product.
43. mrblah (Posts: 426; Member since: 22 Jan 2013)
About time you understood, you won't flunk this year.
11. SleepingOz (unregistered)
My though exactly.
7. Dr.Phil (Posts: 897; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
I don't think this is so far-fetched as some other design concepts have been. If you look at the specifications they're not really that extraordinary to see in a device being released this year. It only started to look very out there with the iController in the second video, but the first video looked like a believable concept.
8. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5612; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
iStylus will never happen. Not as long add Jony Ive heads Apple's design group.
14. amats69 (Posts: 1019; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Damn if this is the real iPhone 6 then this will be my first iPhone!
31. walnuttt (Posts: 43; Member since: 11 Apr 2014)
this is just a concept design so meaning not really official, its just an idea from somebody else. Believe me, Iphone 6 is just same design as Iphone 4, 4S, 5, and 5S. Same boring design, same specs, just bigger screen and another set of rows LMAO
15. hurrycanger (Posts: 984; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
It looks good, but judging from the look, I say it will feel like shiet in the hand, haha.
20. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5612; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Maybe the designer is thinking about the iP7 (instead of iP6)?
22. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5612; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
You might get a bonus 2 more months of rumors after the iP6 finally ships - there is supposed to be a second iP6xL being released during the Holiday shopping season with a 5.5 inch full HD display….
27. 0xFFFF (Posts: 2667; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
I really hope not. It would be nice to have a summer that isn't iPhone and S5 Prime/Galaxy F rumors.
32. walnuttt (Posts: 43; Member since: 11 Apr 2014)
yeah and expect lots of concept designs to come lol
24. express77 (unregistered)
Too good to be an iphone.
26. mmmanuuu (Posts: 208; Member since: 05 Nov 2013)
SONY SHOULD SUE APPLE FOR COPYING THEIR DESIGN !
33. refillable (Posts: 610; Member since: 10 Mar 2014)
Surely it will feel like the Xperia Z line of phones.
36. iushnt (Posts: 614; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
And no one said apple copied the heart rate monitor from samsung. If it was the other way round then Samsung would have been called a thief. ?
38. D79_D79_ (Posts: 38; Member since: 19 Feb 2014)
Who really cares about concepts, and definitely not iphone concepts!!!
39. q_businessman (Posts: 6; Member since: 19 Dec 2012)
Concepts like this are ridiculous and always at least 5 years away from an actual product looking anything like this. It's pointless i say!
40. frustyak (Posts: 148; Member since: 08 Mar 2010)
Will the heartrate monitor measure how much my heart rate goes up trying to tap-tap-tap away on a keyboard with no swype functionality?
42. networkdood (Posts: 6262; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
but...pretty sure no matter what it looks like that the iZOMBS will buy it up...
45. jack123 (Posts: 50; Member since: 07 Jan 2013)
I've a feeling, that I saw that somewhere, is it a HTC max 4G looks alike?
49. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3079; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
iT looks like Xperia Z Ultra with slim bezels.