Apple has sent 250 employees to CES, iOS marketing head spotted
1. rjbp64 (Posts: 28; Member since: 15 Dec 2011)
Apple be afraid!!! Be very afraid!!! Sony Xperia S is coming for ya!!
10. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
I bet they'll steal some design off the xperia and lumia. I observe those designs are catching the crowd's attention.
And other sites say these employees bring high-res iPads. well mostly fake.
2. jacko (unregistered)
seeing what they can copy in design and os features
35. E.N. (Posts: 2486; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
or maybe it's just keeping an eye on the competition. It would be dumb if they didn't go
3. drahmad (Posts: 480; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
lol, apple is looking more and more afraid...
5. JC557 (Posts: 1224; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
I'm sure they're just there to use the bathroom... sheesh. =P
8. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6954; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Why would on earth Apple send its employees too CES for? Dont they have their own conference? And besides its for other companies too show off their new products. Apple have NO RIGHTS being at CES (opinion). And besides they sue every other company thats at CES.
9. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 647; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Let's be honest here, everyone wants to see what their competitors are up to, so Apple is there to check out the hottest idea and then take it and make it work better and take all the credit
31. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 647; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Ok, I don't know what the word "cooying" means, LOL
11. bloodline (Posts: 703; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
more like they were walking around and seeing what idea's they can steal then patent and then sue!
12. 9_HeLLs_oF_DrOid (Posts: 125; Member since: 02 Jan 2012)
I think it's obvious- copy whatever you can and tout it as it was built by you.
14. christianqwerty (Posts: 463; Member since: 05 May 2011)
I don't see how apple being at CES means they are scared?
15. flopjoke (Posts: 42; Member since: 05 Jan 2012)
Following in Steve Jobs' footsteps.. spreading hate about Andriod and trying to make sure it dies.
16. pandamaja (Posts: 16; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Apple marketing led the way, with koolaid in hand
17. ravi5695 (Posts: 66; Member since: 11 Feb 2011)
Those all are "APPLE'S iSPYs"....lol.... APPLE's SECRET AGENTS.......
18. denney (Posts: 98; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
If you work for any tech company (even apple) you get a free pass to CES. This is probably just people taking advantage of that benefit.
23. SleepingOz (unregistered)
either in denial or plain stupid
29. Pdubb (Posts: 239; Member since: 08 Aug 2011)
250??? I don't know if they got that many passes without having a booth. Sounds fishy! I will not go as far as saying that they are there to copy but they are roaming around for some reason. maybe to get head start on what they think may be infringing tech??!!!??
19. ravi5695 (Posts: 66; Member since: 11 Feb 2011)
The title of this article must be:
Apple has sent 250 "SECRET AGENTS" to CES, iOS marketing head spotted
20. iKingTrust (banned) (Posts: 716; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
Has anyone noticed that the Sony store looks exactly like the Apple store
21. adjou (Posts: 102; Member since: 06 Jul 2010)
What... So the colour white is now owned by apple?
22. Paden (Posts: 262; Member since: 07 Jul 2011)
Why wouldn't you check out what your competitors are up to?
24. gallitoking (Posts: 4701; Member since: 17 May 2011)
wow all the hate..... I guess being sucessfull strikes a nerve in most fandroids
33. thebikerboi2 (Posts: 144; Member since: 01 Apr 2011)
yeah so they think that hiting the dislike button makes a difference lol
25. parvsingh05 (Posts: 98; Member since: 11 Jan 2012)
they were just making sure dat android fones dont copy apple iphones> so beware android ! :P
26. ivanko34 (Posts: 617; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
apple sent their gestapo to steal and prepare new patents stolen
28. downphoenix (Posts: 2600; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
apple always has to be the center of attention
34. roscuthiii (Posts: 1887; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Probably Apple legal... putting together a fresh set of suits.