Apple employees rate Tim Cook as most beloved executive across all industries
18. ZEUS.the.thunder.god posted on 30 Mar 2012, 11:44 5 5
"After his first 10 months as CEO, Cook is already the most beloved executive by Cupertino employees not only in tech, but across all industries."
so i guess apple has patented 97% & above approval ratings for a CEO accross all indistries. it means you cant rate your CEO 97% or above because in that case you would be stealing the feel of apple survey which is revolutionary and magical.
now i honestly think he is another greedy a$$**** after ijobs.
2. wumberpeb posted on 30 Mar 2012, 10:14 16 6
Holy hell, Apple employees think their boss is the best boss on the whole wide world? Who would've thunk it?
Besides, if they get caught saying someone else is the best, they get fired. Good luck to that 3%
11. andro. posted on 30 Mar 2012, 11:17 6 4
Arsene Wenger once made a great similar quote: "every man thinks his own wife at home is the prettiest"
33. JeffdaBeat posted on 30 Mar 2012, 22:58 2 1
It says it's anonymous and also not conducted by Apple...so how is there really a threat of being fired? Also...when was the last time you thought your boss was awesome? That rarely happens for me...and the vast majority of people who deal with middle management...
10. jmoita2 posted on 30 Mar 2012, 11:07 5 1
Funny you say that,reminds me of this attorney I dealt with the other day. Seemed very amiable,even likable. Then a few hours later tried to legally rip my head off in court. And this crap about "voting" him the bestest ever boss in the whole wide world looks like the epitome of ass kissing to me!!
Cook’s approval rating is at the sky-high 97%??? Sounds like an election in Cuba.
6. troybuilt posted on 30 Mar 2012, 10:25 8 0
aww how sweet. I'm sure Tim Cook is Apple's greatest chef.
He's giving all Apple employees daily hugs. Can't ask for more.
Look at the picture. It's like Tim is saying "Have you had your Apple hug today?"
7. PAPINYC (limited) 5 days ago posted on 30 Mar 2012, 10:31 4 5
No one asked me, personally, iCan't stand him.
Hopefully, Apple does not send me to a SlÅv€ camp in China or extends my work day to 93 hours (without iLunch break).
8. RaKithAPeiRiZ posted on 30 Mar 2012, 10:36 6 4
who knows what he does to all the boys there
9. PAPINYC (limited) 5 days ago posted on 30 Mar 2012, 10:38 4 5
They tried to take me down to the basement but, luckily, I was able to call i911.
12. Mozarrt posted on 30 Mar 2012, 11:19 2 4
It's just funny to see the amount of hate towards anything Apple by the commenters on PhoneArena. In my eyes he seems like a reasonable chap, caring and loyal to his workers.
APPLE SUCKS HURR DURR
13. andro. posted on 30 Mar 2012, 11:19 4 4
Apple also think apple is the most honest,trust worthy,innovative, and most unconcerned about money milking company in the world today!
14. PAPINYC (limited) 5 days ago posted on 30 Mar 2012, 11:24 1 5
Well written, I especially love the plural-to-singular iContrAdiCtion.
15. shadowcell posted on 30 Mar 2012, 11:24 2 1
Now let's hear from that 3% who disagree........guys?
16. remixfa posted on 30 Mar 2012, 11:24 4 4
no iCohersion or iFraud in that one. then again after having to deal with Jobs, even jabba the hut would feel like a saint.
17. PAPINYC (limited) 5 days ago posted on 30 Mar 2012, 11:31 5 4
Let's fAce™ it, they're just iWhipped.
19. ZEUS.the.thunder.god posted on 30 Mar 2012, 11:49 3 4
lol ... you always make me laugh bro..!!!
20. InspectorGadget80 posted on 30 Mar 2012, 11:57 2 6
At lease he don't act like an a$$ hole like steve jobs did
26. PAPINYC (limited) 5 days ago posted on 30 Mar 2012, 13:52 2 3
Maybe 'he don't act like an a$$hole' because he be' wantin' an a$$hole (okay, iA$$hole) ??
21. cncrim posted on 30 Mar 2012, 12:03 2 6
I think TIM COOK is cool, I like him more than Steve Jerk.
24. roscuthiii posted on 30 Mar 2012, 13:10 1 0
Hmm... Apple wouldn't wouldn't have stacked the deck with positive votes for Tim Cook like they did with the voting on nano-SIM standardization, would they?
27. remixfa posted on 30 Mar 2012, 14:05 2 3
Between him and Jobs, from the looks of it, id take cook any day. Thank god thats not my choice in life. I dont trust him. Jobs wouldnt of put him in charge if he wasnt willing to follow the Jobs dream closely.
That said, he has made some minor improvements to the company's extreme greed culture, and unlike jobs, he is at least doing some photo ops in china... if that turns into anything substantial, we still have to wait n see.
28. Bigbluetundra posted on 30 Mar 2012, 14:23 1 1
I'm happy to see that the pollsters that used to report Saddam Hussein's fair and balanced election results have found new employment doing employee surveys for Apple...
29. iTaco5.1 (banned) posted on 30 Mar 2012, 14:49 2 2
Not surprised. It must feel good to work for the most successful tech company in the world.
30. cellphonejunky posted on 30 Mar 2012, 15:21 1 1
so wait, were the foxconn employees (the ones that survived that is) surveyed as well?
Cruel jokes aside though, good for him, I'd love to have his job right now
100B in spending money
32. tedkord posted on 30 Mar 2012, 18:14 1 0
Of course they do. He probably doesn't walk through the halls yelling at them, belittling them and threatening them. It's like a whole new world at Apple, compared to what they used to know. If you've been force fed gruel every day for years, a Big Mac will taste like filet mignon.
34. Immolate posted on 31 Mar 2012, 12:44 0 0
While I'm no Apple fan, I'm not surprised that its employees are fans of their CEO. For one thing, he's got to be a massive contrast to their former CEO. For another thing, for Apple to be the biggest and most profitable company (of its size) in the US, they have to be doing something right. I don't begrudge them some admiration. I just think their phones suck compared to Android.