Apple employees rate Tim Cook as most beloved executive across all industries
18. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
"After his first 10 months as CEO, Cook is already the most beloved executive by Cupertino employees not only in tech, but across all industries."
so i guess apple has patented 97% & above approval ratings for a CEO accross all indistries. it means you cant rate your CEO 97% or above because in that case you would be stealing the feel of apple survey which is revolutionary and magical.
now i honestly think he is another greedy a$$**** after ijobs.
31. bruindog (Posts: 31; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Or get their hours cut like at Foxconn LOL
2. wumberpeb (Posts: 406; Member since: 14 Mar 2011)
Holy hell, Apple employees think their boss is the best boss on the whole wide world? Who would've thunk it?
Besides, if they get caught saying someone else is the best, they get fired. Good luck to that 3%
11. andro. (Posts: 1927; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Arsene Wenger once made a great similar quote: "every man thinks his own wife at home is the prettiest"
33. JeffdaBeat (unregistered)
It says it's anonymous and also not conducted by Apple...so how is there really a threat of being fired? Also...when was the last time you thought your boss was awesome? That rarely happens for me...and the vast majority of people who deal with middle management...
10. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
Funny you say that,reminds me of this attorney I dealt with the other day. Seemed very amiable,even likable. Then a few hours later tried to legally rip my head off in court. And this crap about "voting" him the bestest ever boss in the whole wide world looks like the epitome of ass kissing to me!!
Cook’s approval rating is at the sky-high 97%??? Sounds like an election in Cuba.
6. troybuilt (Posts: 155; Member since: 16 Dec 2011)
aww how sweet. I'm sure Tim Cook is Apple's greatest chef.
He's giving all Apple employees daily hugs. Can't ask for more.
Look at the picture. It's like Tim is saying "Have you had your Apple hug today?"
7. PAPINYC (limited) (Posts: 2044; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
No one asked me, personally, iCan't stand him.
Hopefully, Apple does not send me to a SlÅv€ camp in China or extends my work day to 93 hours (without iLunch break).
8. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1223; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
who knows what he does to all the boys there
9. PAPINYC (limited) (Posts: 2044; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
They tried to take me down to the basement but, luckily, I was able to call i911.
12. Mozarrt (Posts: 290; Member since: 08 Oct 2011)
It's just funny to see the amount of hate towards anything Apple by the commenters on PhoneArena. In my eyes he seems like a reasonable chap, caring and loyal to his workers.
APPLE SUCKS HURR DURR
13. andro. (Posts: 1927; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Apple also think apple is the most honest,trust worthy,innovative, and most unconcerned about money milking company in the world today!
14. PAPINYC (limited) (Posts: 2044; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Well written, I especially love the plural-to-singular iContrAdiCtion.
15. shadowcell (Posts: 300; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
Now let's hear from that 3% who disagree........guys?
16. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
no iCohersion or iFraud in that one. then again after having to deal with Jobs, even jabba the hut would feel like a saint.
17. PAPINYC (limited) (Posts: 2044; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Let's fAce™ it, they're just iWhipped.
19. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
lol ... you always make me laugh bro..!!!
20. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5632; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
At lease he don't act like an a$$ hole like steve jobs did
23. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
yeah he surely does..!!!
26. PAPINYC (limited) (Posts: 2044; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Maybe 'he don't act like an a$$hole' because he be' wantin' an a$$hole (okay, iA$$hole) ??
21. cncrim (Posts: 414; Member since: 15 Aug 2011)
I think TIM COOK is cool, I like him more than Steve Jerk.
24. roscuthiii (Posts: 1712; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Hmm... Apple wouldn't wouldn't have stacked the deck with positive votes for Tim Cook like they did with the voting on nano-SIM standardization, would they?
27. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
Between him and Jobs, from the looks of it, id take cook any day. Thank god thats not my choice in life. I dont trust him. Jobs wouldnt of put him in charge if he wasnt willing to follow the Jobs dream closely.
That said, he has made some minor improvements to the company's extreme greed culture, and unlike jobs, he is at least doing some photo ops in china... if that turns into anything substantial, we still have to wait n see.
28. Bigbluetundra (Posts: 45; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
I'm happy to see that the pollsters that used to report Saddam Hussein's fair and balanced election results have found new employment doing employee surveys for Apple...
29. iTaco5.1 (banned) (Posts: 3; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
Not surprised. It must feel good to work for the most successful tech company in the world.
30. cellphonejunky (Posts: 14; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
so wait, were the foxconn employees (the ones that survived that is) surveyed as well?
Cruel jokes aside though, good for him, I'd love to have his job right now
100B in spending money
32. tedkord (Posts: 3905; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Of course they do. He probably doesn't walk through the halls yelling at them, belittling them and threatening them. It's like a whole new world at Apple, compared to what they used to know. If you've been force fed gruel every day for years, a Big Mac will taste like filet mignon.
34. Immolate (Posts: 245; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
While I'm no Apple fan, I'm not surprised that its employees are fans of their CEO. For one thing, he's got to be a massive contrast to their former CEO. For another thing, for Apple to be the biggest and most profitable company (of its size) in the US, they have to be doing something right. I don't begrudge them some admiration. I just think their phones suck compared to Android.