Another set of leaked Samsung Galaxy S IV screenshots confirm 13 MP camera and 1.8 GHz quad-core processor
Leaked Samsung Galaxy S IV screenshots confirm 13 MP camera and 1.8 GHz CPU Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
LG G3 - 40 Tips & Tricks for LG's most powerful smartphone ever
25 Jul 2014, 01:36
5 Android L themes, launchers and icon packs to install while you wait
25 Jul 2014, 03:23
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
LG G3 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: vote for the better phone
25 Jul 2014, 06:01
The best Android browsers, 2014 edition: design, features, and performance
23 Jul 2014, 09:49
Here’s how to record screen video on Apple’s iPhone and iPad
25 Jul 2014, 09:11
Leaked Samsung Galaxy S IV screenshots confirm 13 MP camera and 1.8 GHz CPU
10. clark (Posts: 51; Member since: 23 Feb 2013)
Yeah S4 is coming so as stupid haters also are coming here too and ready to bash. Funny they are!
79. akki20892 (Posts: 3248; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
no dude it's not coming, it's launching......!!!
89. akki20892 (Posts: 3248; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
i said it's not coming, it's launching.....!!!.........NOKIA lumia 920 can beat easily in most of features.......!!!
2. VJo003 (Posts: 320; Member since: 11 Mar 2012)
They did a better job of keeping things under wraps with S3
3. _Bone_ (Posts: 2104; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Jeremy Maxwell is not doing a very good job keeping things a secret.
14. Diego! (Posts: 500; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
His neighbor is leaking everything. What a girl! :D
31. hipnotika (Posts: 282; Member since: 06 Mar 2013)
thats not 480 dpi. thats pixel density. you must look at x and y dpi. (442+439)/2 = ~441 dpi ;)
33. Diego! (Posts: 500; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
Thanks for the explanation! :D It's a very high PPI number too!
7. VJo003 (Posts: 320; Member since: 11 Mar 2012)
May well do
But how do you make that statement without even looking at the phone
11. ankitp (Posts: 25; Member since: 19 Feb 2013)
design wise samsung always gonna disappoint with cheap plasticky
feeling and UI so called nature ux seems pretty bad as touchwiz
16. urtard (banned) (Posts: 82; Member since: 30 Jan 2013)
Hurrr plastic is cheap durr
Htc has quality control issues
Sense 5 is horrible
Htc one is a copy of bb z10
Now thats all fine but htc phones have crappy battery life which is not acceptible
Also, heres your beloved lumia 920's cheap plastic
24. ankitp (Posts: 25; Member since: 19 Feb 2013)
i do agree wid battery issues & also agree that samsung is good at hardware and software department but design and UI always disappoint ...and u think touchwiz or stock android ui better then sense 5 ...lol if then u dont hav sense & at last for ur kind information 920 use polycarbonate(thermoplastic) which is far more superior then cheapy plastic used by samdung
42. wando77 (Posts: 265; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
Galaxy s3 is made of polycarbonate as far as I was aware. Just a thinner polished version
56. LionStone (Posts: 444; Member since: 10 Dec 2010)
Get with the times, way wrong about HTC battery life... Gettin over 16 hrs average on stock DNA :-)
19. rodkurt (Posts: 128; Member since: 29 Nov 2012)
may have that cheap plasticky feeling but still higher specs than other phones out there...
41. rgxVOiD (Posts: 432; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
It's almost identical to HTC One & Xperia Z. Not really the highest spec anymore is it?
43. andylancheros1 (Posts: 11; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
LOL cheap plasticky? "GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT" haha GSIII blast and GSIV will be good enough to keep on playing even with "Cheap Plasticky"
53. Peter27 (Posts: 233; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
I prefer plastic over this:
69. JunitoNH (Posts: 837; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
That may be true. However, if you have an iPhone 5 it will retain its value for another two years. In contrast, the S3 has a difficult time selling on ebay for $400. Where the iPhone 4, released in 2010 has almost the same value as the Galaxy S3, and my poor Samsung Galaxy Nexus, what a joke, might as well use it as a flashlight, barely $200.
55. terabyteRouser (Posts: 412; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
higher specs it has the same goddam processor and screen.
57. takay0 (Posts: 144; Member since: 25 Mar 2012)
agree HTC allway beat samsung for my opinion.. but it got a really bad marketin!
touchwize sucks... ugky design...
the only prob HTC have its the battery.. but now it got better specaily with the LCD -3
75. MrJerry (Posts: 384; Member since: 05 Oct 2012)
This is the real reason why htc always has been beaten by samsung.
Dont blame on their marketing or something else.
And in fact, they did marketing a lot with beats audio remember? And it didnt get mass appeal
And this time utra pixel and blink feed etc...
What a joke!
How can you market well if you have nothong impressive?
It is your phone which has nothing really special
81. LDnb6 (Posts: 6; Member since: 05 Feb 2013)
haha if u called that one commercial they had marketing ur just as stupid as HTC old marking team. LOL
35. GALAXY-STORM (Posts: 328; Member since: 13 Oct 2012)
s3 actually beat the one x. s4 will beat the one.
87. zhiae (Posts: 166; Member since: 26 Aug 2012)
one lover my choice between gs3 and one x was gs3 do any body else is amazed ?
38. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6131; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
U dont or no one dont even know what new features samsung have too offer. So stop trolling for once.
52. protozeloz (Posts: 5369; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
What ui? Not with that weird multitasking and that 2.3 look...
73. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Htc has always been second best after Samsung.
GSII > Sensation
GSIII > One X
9. odainim (Posts: 2; Member since: 06 Mar 2013)
in the 1st pic the status bar is transparent and the image doesnt match with each other ... i think its fake screen shot
21. 3SM.. (unregistered)
Ummm. It could be transparent on the first image considering that it's the home screen? It would be odd for the status bar to be transparent in the settings and the other menu. And look again, that image sure does match the other.
29. Diego! (Posts: 500; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
Check the time. Both screen shots have a different time and battery percentage.
51. 3SM.. (unregistered)
And your point?
59. Diego! (Posts: 500; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
Because he says is a fake screen shot, but they were different screens: Home screen and Setting Screen.
61. 3SM.. (unregistered)
Gotcha! Was just a little confused about your post.
65. odainim (Posts: 2; Member since: 06 Mar 2013)
i meant the first pic ... look at the clouds in the status bar and the wallpaper ... its photoshoped
12. zuckerboy (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
OMG ! pixel format is rgb not a pentile thats what i am looking for s4 :D
46. GALAXY-STORM (Posts: 328; Member since: 13 Oct 2012)
It says the same thing on sgs3.
Pixel format= RGBA 8888
13. feres13 (Posts: 306; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
Look at pic 4, seems like Sammy is ditching the menu button since it's in a spot like the multi-window launcher. i think that it's a better implementation than HTC's huge and empty menu bar. Also the use of the light theme might means that samsung will use a LCD display, i don't think there's a single reason for using a light theme with an amoled display, it would be a battery hug. I'm a bit dissapointed that samsung didn't change TW, Sense 5 looks cleaner and alot more "Stock android"-ish.
15. abish1234 (Posts: 51; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
Dear god.. i hope it wont get leaked before 14th march.. that would kill the excitement ^-^
17. MrKoles (Posts: 296; Member since: 20 Jan 2013)
Pixel Format : RGBA --- Do this mean rgb on fullHD ?
20. therealestmc (Posts: 129; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
I guess sammy did not put that octacore CPU in there.