Android 4.1.2 update for Samsung Galaxy S II and Galaxy Note possibly delayed until 2013
1. usashy97 posted on 18 Dec 2012, 08:44 0 0
We'll wait. However, we thought we'd celebrate Christmas having jelly bean loaded in our devices. Alright, nothing wrong. So, I hope this conclusion would be the last one and no more postponing the release. Thanks.
12. shayan posted on 18 Dec 2012, 12:56 1 0
I thought jellybean for galaxy note is official! I had it for a month I think, tnx to XDA.
I can asure you, it worth wating.
2. groupsacc posted on 18 Dec 2012, 08:50 1 0
Why does it take a whole month to change one R/W permission setting in the kernel?
3. tech-head posted on 18 Dec 2012, 08:52 1 0
Been running AOKP Jellybean for a month now on GS2. So Awesome.
5. Hammerfest posted on 18 Dec 2012, 09:02 0 0
And yet somehow, us Galaxy Note users on AT&T that use the crapdragon quallcrap chips will also get delayed...
One is not equal to the other yet they treat it as if it where...
6. taz89 posted on 18 Dec 2012, 09:31 0 0
Its been delayed till January not end of the world people..maybe pa should have mentioned that.
7. WinC76 posted on 18 Dec 2012, 09:46 0 0
I'm not surprised by this. One of the carriers in my country have already noted that the update was expected to come out next year, next month (when they started testing the update 2 weeks ago). So I was already well prepared for this.
8. OHaZZaR posted on 18 Dec 2012, 10:07 0 0
I have the leaked version on my note and I have to say, it feels like a completely new phone. The only thing missing is the unboxing. It is just like the note II without the quad-core or air-view. It even has paper artist. You also get 50GB of free storage from dropbox and is, for the most part, much smoother than before. And that's just the leak!
Note and SII owners should be excited.
17. JGuinan007 posted on 18 Dec 2012, 17:03 0 0
What leak? A leak for N7000 or I717? I havn't heard of a leak for either.
19. OHaZZaR posted on 19 Dec 2012, 15:22 0 0
Yup, the N7000. If you're interested you could use Odin, Sammobile has detailed instructions, I lost all my data though so be careful
11. omar98 posted on 18 Dec 2012, 11:54 0 0
Im getting an S2 soon actually in january so i hope JB would roll in by that time
13. Rexperia posted on 18 Dec 2012, 13:01 1 0
hmmm....when sony says they will updated 2012 xperia to JB on this coming Q1 2013, everyone was getting upset....
16. wendygarett (limited) 6 days ago posted on 18 Dec 2012, 16:49 0 0
Double standard, isn't it?
14. pkiran1996 posted on 18 Dec 2012, 13:46 1 0
Forget this...flashing official jellybean as we speak
21. kabhijeet.16 posted on 21 Dec 2012, 00:57 0 0
Can u tell me how to update using Samsung Kies? Facing issues..What to install on PC first. Guide me the process step by step so that I dont get any error. while connecting to SGS2 with PC, the kies is searching for the device but cant find one. I installed the Samsung Usb driver & Kies. May be they should be done in an sequence. guide me plz. (send email on firstname.lastname@example.org)...Thnx