AnTuTu announces the world's top 10 best performers for Q2 2014
1. Settings (Posts: 1644; Member since: 02 Jul 2014)
Surprised that M8 toppled two Galaxy S5s. Way to go HTC!
51. zhiae (unregistered)
real life test sense 6 blows them all
55. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10457; Member since: 14 May 2012)
In a way yes, but the Note 3 is definitely one of the smoothest phones I've ever used.
69. TheMoltenD (Posts: 109; Member since: 13 Jul 2014)
The Note series is the best smartphone series, picking up a Note 4 on day one.
71. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10457; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Same here, unless I pre-order it. Getting the white version this time.
79. Tsepz_GP (Posts: 987; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
The white Galaxy Note 3 was a stunner, most underrated phone I've seen, it looks like something very special, I hope the white Note 4 looks as good, as I'll happily snap that up to, definitely preordering.
84. pulkit1 (Posts: 354; Member since: 03 Jul 2014)
i really think m8,E8 and nexus are the smoothest devices. while i agree that note series has always been better then s series . Samsung introduces new features in s series and perfects them in note series . even though note and s series share same camera but still note clicks better pictures .
77. Tsepz_GP (Posts: 987; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
Samsung has made it clear that their Note range are the premium devices in their portfolio, they probably make the highest margins on them, while the Galaxy S range are more of a mass market hype machine that is their bread and butter.
98. Settings (Posts: 1644; Member since: 02 Jul 2014)
Note is the best, it has its own league.
52. livyatan (Posts: 867; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
Get a clue.
After the 4.4.2 update, Note 3 has stopped being regarded as benchmark "cheater".
Regardless, the effect was minimal as mine still scores over 35000
91. Cicero (Posts: 870; Member since: 22 Jan 2014)
Cheater os M8. You know from releasing day one when they revealed the cheat code inside.
94. khaledmhawesh (Posts: 38; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
its not a cheat , if u used sense 6 u will notice the option in the settings ( developer option ) that will increase cpu frequency. and since this isnt activated alone and can be activated by the user whenever he wants to , its not cheating bro, the phone is using its full power :)
107. osanilevich (Posts: 285; Member since: 29 Sep 2009)
I'd attribute the note 3's scores to better ram
106. TheGenius (Posts: 339; Member since: 06 Mar 2014)
I am surprised to see oneplus one there.
It means they have sold more than 200 phones !
Now we can stop that '2 out of 5 people...' joke.!
108. sachouba (Posts: 161; Member since: 08 Jun 2014)
Of course, the M8 automatically uses its "Performance mode" in benchmarks. Understand it cheats.
2. LeBrownJames (Posts: 201; Member since: 17 Mar 2014)
As I said before, benchmarks are useless. They are just marketing gimmick.
5. Martin_Cooper (Posts: 1461; Member since: 30 Jul 2013)
Of course its a gimmick, my gf's moto G performs better than my old G2 and many other high end phones
8. LeBrownJames (Posts: 201; Member since: 17 Mar 2014)
Even my friend's S3 works smoothly even if it's more than a year's old. You won't even notice the difference with other phones that were released this year.
92. Cicero (Posts: 870; Member since: 22 Jan 2014)
Try also somw heavy games on it. If you stay on calling and texting I'm agree with you.
10. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10457; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Sony is terrible at optimizing their software. They need to rebuild a new UI and optimize the hell out of it.
17. Martin_Cooper (Posts: 1461; Member since: 30 Jul 2013)
producing the best phone camera chips but not having the best camera results, only sony can do that, terrible software optimization as always.
21. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10457; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Perfect example: S3 performed better than Sony's flagship in 2012. S4 smacked the Xperia Z. People can be in denial all they want, but they are probably the worst at optimization.
25. smallworld (Posts: 485; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Stop lying please. Go away. You wouldn't be there if the Note 3 wasn't on top.
28. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10457; Member since: 14 May 2012)
My M8 ranked #2, so yes I still would. Try again next time.
50. smallworld (Posts: 485; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Exactly who are you trying to FOOL ?! We all know what kind of fanboy you are. Please we aren't stupid.
57. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10457; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I'll just leave this right here and let you evaluate your life.
33. rms.max (Posts: 95; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
benchmarks & real world performance may not be the same thing all the time.yet most of the people prefer benchmarks.hail gimmicks & marketing. -_-