AT&T expands its LTE footprint, adding 7 new markets
Verizon has recently expanded its LTE coverage to include Rome and Columbus, Ga. which brings the number of markets served by Big Red's LTE network to 304. The mobile operator wants to hit 400 markets served by the end of this year.
2. Jeradiah3 posted on 10 Jul 2012, 12:28 1 0
lol........YES Cleveland has internet lol!! What they need to do is signa petition to get rid of the Cavs' owner Dan Gilbert!! I have my reasons lol
3. ibap posted on 10 Jul 2012, 12:54 1 0
One wonders how they choose who is next. Lowest cost to implement?
4. Jeradiah3 posted on 10 Jul 2012, 13:32 0 0
thats a good question! maybe populations or the amount of towers to upgrade to LTE
5. Jyakotu posted on 10 Jul 2012, 13:35 0 0
Nice to see other parts of North Carolina getting 4G LTE from AT&T. I'm kind of jealous as a Sprint customer that we don't any access to 4G LTE yet and the fact that even when Sprint turns it on next week, I believe, Charlotte, NC isn't even one of the first cities to have 4G LTE. -_-
6. Gcombs posted on 10 Jul 2012, 14:58 0 1
I wish they light up the Twin Cities so I can switch from Verizon.
8. JrakaYungRated posted on 10 Jul 2012, 15:19 0 0