AT&T expands its LTE footprint, adding 7 new markets
Verizon has recently expanded its LTE coverage to include Rome and Columbus, Ga. which brings the number of markets served by Big Red's LTE network to 304. The mobile operator wants to hit 400 markets served by the end of this year.
2. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 980; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
lol........YES Cleveland has internet lol!! What they need to do is signa petition to get rid of the Cavs' owner Dan Gilbert!! I have my reasons lol
3. ibap (Posts: 690; Member since: 09 Sep 2009)
One wonders how they choose who is next. Lowest cost to implement?
4. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 980; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
thats a good question! maybe populations or the amount of towers to upgrade to LTE
5. Jyakotu (Posts: 818; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
Nice to see other parts of North Carolina getting 4G LTE from AT&T. I'm kind of jealous as a Sprint customer that we don't any access to 4G LTE yet and the fact that even when Sprint turns it on next week, I believe, Charlotte, NC isn't even one of the first cities to have 4G LTE. -_-
6. Gcombs (Posts: 133; Member since: 22 Aug 2011)
I wish they light up the Twin Cities so I can switch from Verizon.
7. JGuinan007 (Posts: 629; Member since: 19 May 2011)
still no love for the city of brotherly love
8. JrakaYungRated (Posts: 9; Member since: 05 Jan 2012)