ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity TF700 presentation video surfaces
1. pokharkarsaga (Posts: 343; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
android ics looks butter smooth on asus infinity.slaggy feel gone.great...........
17. chernimp (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Aug 2012)
I had a Transformer prime but it did not suit my main need (handwriting recognition). It was an excellent tablet except for the screen which was a bit too glossy compared to other tablets. The TF700 on the other hand is great but it has some issues as pointed out inhttp://www.squidoo.com/asus-tf700t
2. shy2papa (Posts: 192; Member since: 23 Jan 2010)
Very Nice My next tablet, Well done asus add a back light to that keyboard dock and kill ultra books :)
3. fay99 (Posts: 46; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
Soon, soon, soon,...., soon, soon...so when? Asus, are you waiting for people to finish buying all your tf300 before you release the infinity? I'm losing interest on it already. Tegra3 is still great, was once extremely great half a year ago, But now I wish to have something even better. It's been 4 months already.
12. Firedrops (Posts: 198; Member since: 06 Sep 2011)
Exactly. It won't be long before another company RELEASES a tablet with the quad-core S4 with Adreno 320.
4. Hammerfest (Posts: 346; Member since: 12 May 2012)
OG TF owner: I want... very much badly... Skipped the Prime, for other issues, but this just takes the cake!
5. metoyou (Posts: 277; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Please duo-boot this baby ! (Android and Windows)
6. cGmC11 (Posts: 105; Member since: 02 Apr 2012)
Fantastic! Two Asus tablets for the end of June, the Transformer Pad Infinity and the Nexus Tablet... WHY?
7. sawilson (Posts: 12; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
Using the Prime for everything. Best tablet in the world. I can't wait to upgrade to this.
8. imkyle (Posts: 938; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
They need to release this or at least give a preorder before June finishes.
15. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
I just need it to come by July 3rd. I'm going on a road trip on the 4th and I freaking need this thing by then, lol.
11. lonestrider (Posts: 83; Member since: 31 Mar 2012)
Wow. Amazing explanation. Very clear and pleasing...
13. FunkyEyez (Posts: 9; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
I've never felt like needing a tablet.. but after viewing this video I want this one!!
14. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Buy PadFone or this ?
16. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
I would go with this. I WOULD say the Padfone, but the tablet only works when the phone is plugged in, and that really sucks. On this, you can just tether a connection from your phone using FoxFi and have both running at the same time.