A man can dream: concept renders show us a sleek Android-powered Nokia 1100
1. Kruze (Posts: 1285; Member since: 30 Dec 2014)
Gonna drop tears if this is true, it really brings back memories.
5. Aploine (Posts: 425; Member since: 24 Oct 2013)
The back reminds good old Nokia but those lines around the phone suits more to a cheap chinese company
18. corporateJP (Posts: 2431; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
The first render, a month or two ago, the one that looked a bit like an iPhone 6, looked beautiful.
The guy who did this should stick to his day job...of designing entry level phones for ZTE and Huawei...
19. mmmanuuu (Posts: 400; Member since: 05 Nov 2013)
Seriously weird looking concept. Nokia can make far better designs than these.
6. NopeNein (Posts: 147; Member since: 04 Feb 2015)
Well, Its the good ol nokia design. IMO, Its kinda like the chevy '57, its ugly, but its somehow a classic.
4. arch_angel (Posts: 1651; Member since: 20 Feb 2015)
looks thick, slim it up, round the corners, change the back and id r8 it
16. RandomUsername (Posts: 808; Member since: 29 Oct 2013)
If you want thin, buy an Oppo and deal with crappy battery life...
20. arch_angel (Posts: 1651; Member since: 20 Feb 2015)
i can Handel a slightly thick phone i am currently using a one m8. and if i wanted bad battery life id get an iphone
7. apanayis (Posts: 2; Member since: 19 Jan 2015)
Would seriously love to see a new NOKIA handset, would need android, removable battery and expandable memory to be considered as my next phone, currently using a Note 3 and am waiting for the Note 5
9. promise7 (Posts: 854; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
The back looks like you're carrying a pack of cigarettes.
10. sergiobr (Posts: 690; Member since: 25 Feb 2013)
Give us the 41Mpx pureview on a Android phone and rules the world !
11. Jermainesmit (Posts: 42; Member since: 01 May 2014)
I hope you guys like it. I tried to stay as close to the orginal design as I could but making it more modern! :) does line in the metal are taken from that the way the metal goes to the back to and then the black soft texture also. Then the front speaks making it a bit bigger and more modern but the same idea.
I truly hope you guys like it:) and with the video i tried to make it look as smooth as i could xD
thanks to Phonearena!!
12. Denco (Posts: 118; Member since: 25 Mar 2014)
Should slim down to sleek petite body.
13. Hatshipuh (Posts: 120; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
At least give it a Type-C connector like their tablet ;)
21. Krjal (Posts: 223; Member since: 19 Dec 2013)
Yep. Love the removable back cover but the usb jack should be more up to date.
14. greenelektron (Posts: 528; Member since: 10 Sep 2014)
Nokia 1100 deserves a more beautiful design that this.
15. lyndon420 (Posts: 3707; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Sure...a man can dream, but this looks more like a nightmare.