32GB GSM Galaxy Nexus nixed by Samsung, white and silver 16GB versions arriving on Verizon
1. Pego71 posted on 15 Feb 2012, 04:04 2 7
With cloud service, device with big memory not needed ....
2. drazyw posted on 15 Feb 2012, 07:30 4 0
Yes, because everyone has unlimited data plans and 20Mbit service everywhere! Hooray!
10. Cwebb posted on 15 Feb 2012, 20:45 0 1
*cough*Sprint with a Verizon PRL*cough**cough*
Man, I can't wait to get rid of this cough
3. thnkthru3 posted on 15 Feb 2012, 07:54 1 0
AT&T seems to have passed up on this one....the unlocked is too rich for my blood:-(
4. nmerry77 posted on 15 Feb 2012, 08:17 2 0
Still no release date from Sprint :(......this sucks!
11. Cwebb posted on 15 Feb 2012, 20:46 0 0
Its coming my brother, but I wonder what radios it will be carrying. LTE is starting to sound iffy
6. iami67 posted on 15 Feb 2012, 09:27 4 0
If VZW gave everyone unlimited data then the smaller chip and using cloud would make sense. As of now I hate when customer ask me to show them how cloud works cause i also have to explain to them to be carefull or youll go over then they complain thats the cloud is useless and another way for these companies to rip you off.
8. StringCheese01 posted on 15 Feb 2012, 15:05 0 0
DANG I just bought a nexus from Verzion like last week! ugh.. do you think they would exchange it?
12. Cwebb posted on 15 Feb 2012, 20:48 0 0
I believe if its under 2 weeks you can get some kind of trade-in, not really a Verizon aficionado
9. ThePhoneGURU posted on 15 Feb 2012, 17:02 1 1
For everyone complaing about cloud services and data usage, Verizon has re-rolled out the 4 gb of data on all 4G devices. so that combined with wifi usage should solve the problem for 98% of customers. Im glad they are bringing out a 16gb model in new colors. People love options and lower prices. Samsung NEEDS to price match to the iphone 4s, not many people want to pay $300 for a phone. Also if you look at the iphone almost every one sold is an 16gb model. I do wish the nexus had an expandable card slot though...