CYBER MONDAY 2020
Get the best Cyber Monday deals on mobile tech here!

Sony Xperia C5 Ultra User Reviews Back

fly777max posted on Mar 01, 2016, 8:16 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Mar 01, 2016

Xperia C5 Ultra

fly777max has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I am a loyal Sony products user and I loved the looks and the ease of use when I brought this product. However, I was disappointed with the battery life. It sustains barely for a day!! and no, I do not watch videos or play games extensively.
I have T-mobile and it uses an LTE network throughout my area. Additionally, I have wifi at home. So I switch off data services at home and places that host a wifi network with an aim to save some battery life.
But unfortunately it does not survive until the end of day...although my Xperia Z1s is better.

disappointing battery life

Pros

• awesome display
  • great visuals
  • amazing cameras, both front and back
  • LED on the front camera- 13 mpxls

Cons

• battery drains quickly

fly777max alternatives: