Notification Center

This is our new notification center. Inside, you will find updates on the most important things happening right now.

Notifications

Hmm, push notifications seem to be disabled in your browser. You can enable them from the 'Settings' icon in the URL bar of your browser.

www.phonearena.com

fly777max posted on Mar 01, 2016, 8:16 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Mar 01, 2016

Xperia C5 Ultra

fly777max has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I am a loyal Sony products user and I loved the looks and the ease of use when I brought this product. However, I was disappointed with the battery life. It sustains barely for a day!! and no, I do not watch videos or play games extensively.
I have T-mobile and it uses an LTE network throughout my area. Additionally, I have wifi at home. So I switch off data services at home and places that host a wifi network with an aim to save some battery life.
But unfortunately it does not survive until the end of day...although my Xperia Z1s is better.

disappointing battery life

Pros

• awesome display
  • great visuals
  • amazing cameras, both front and back
  • LED on the front camera- 13 mpxls

Cons

• battery drains quickly

fly777max alternatives: