Samsung SGH-E736 User Reviews Back

Wallace posted on Oct 09, 2007, 10:36 AM

very good

the phone is a great phone all together i like the mp3 player the phone has a lot of stock memory which is also great. i use my phone like if it is a ipod but my headset is on its way out. i need a replacement i am looking around so anyone out there with a spare write me.

Salisha posted on Jan 23, 2007, 8:59 PM

Refurbished or Not

I bought this fone on the 4th January, yes jus a couple weeks ago and noticed that there was stuff already bluetoothed onto the fone, such as Images, music, and even a Latin music video clip dated in 2005/2006. I'm not sure if the fone came with this factory installed or if i was sold a refurbished fone. I would really appreciate it anyone could help me out here.. Please email me at salisha@youthere1.com.

Nicole A DaSilva posted on Sep 25, 2006, 1:54 AM

Great

being a user of samsung E736 i am happy i made that switch its the best ever i have use enjoy great photos and videos mp3 excellent keep it up samsung

andre69tt@yahoo.com posted on Aug 28, 2006, 9:31 AM

Samsung SGH-E736

One of the thing I don't like about the phone is that the battery charge is relatively short.The calender alarms are a bit too quiet to be heard at times.

janelle posted on Jul 24, 2006, 12:13 PM

be careful

guys i recently bought this model from tstt in late june. the phone is extremely sensitive. mine roll of my lap from a sitting position in a universal case and the lcd was destroyed. this occurred only two days after purchase. imagine my dismay. anyway the part is exceedingly difficult to replace. i searched all over the net and it appears to be no longer available! yes, from what i see it is out of date/ no longer currently available. tstt says i have to buy a new phone.those buggers! the lcd i finally sourced at a private electronic outlet and the owner tells me $850.00 to replace! be careful!!!!!!!!!!!! if you know where i can get assistance please e-mail me at jenny_blackwell@yahoo. com
thanks.

Simba from Trinidad posted on Jul 03, 2006, 5:17 PM

Samsung E736

Very nice phone. Features galore, brilliant sound quality, brilliant camera, buckets of memory all in a surprisingly lightweight, silver package. Very good value for money. Well done samsung!

Frankie posted on Mar 07, 2006, 2:18 PM

The best value for money ever!!!

I recently aquired this phone, being someone who never used a samsung before, but the features on this one are the ones who attracted me, besides the problems i had with my previous motorola phones. I was actually impressed with the quality of the mp3's i play with it and the outer controls are really useful, besides, 90 mb is way cool for a phone (if you want an mp3 player or a digital camera, get one, this is a phone! ). The pics look great on the phone's screen, and that's all i wanted in this phone. And also, bluetooth rules!! Overall, the best phone i had!