Samsung Galaxy Note10+ User Reviews Back

belieber1996 posted on Mar 20, 2020, 3:17 AM
Posts: 7; Member since: May 27, 2013

The Note Series NEVER Fails to Impress Me

belieber1996 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I wanted to wait several months after the Note 10's initial release to purchase it due to it's high starting price, and it's probably the best $700 I've spent on an open-box device! Upon setup and restoring apps on my phone, the process was fairly swift since I was coming from another android device. The phone's design and other physical aesthetics were nothing short of amazing, and I've started to live with Bluetooth earbuds anyways, so the lack of a headphone jack doesn't really bother me.

I'm still pretty floored with how the heck I can use 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage, but I think the abundance is just amazing since I do a lot of social media, web browsing, and some work-related tasks such as editing documents and composing some emails. The extra SD card slot makes the phone even better if you're a media hog (I'm guilty of it). The camera's capabilities never fall short of excellent, where my friends always come around my camera when it's time to shoot photos and videos. I popped in my T-Mobile SIM card, and the call quality and data connections are great, without a single dropped call or hitch when browsing the web. Battery life is good based on how I use my phone throughout the day. I can make it through 5PM with approximately 40-50% battery life remaining (start time is 8AM).
The Samsung One UI 2.0 hasn't bogged down the phone's performance from what I've seen, and the customization options from themes to wallpapers, to the settings are all endless, and that's...

The phone is gorgeous and very flush with the design, just be careful of the hand and fingerprints that can appear from the back of the phone.
Call quality through the device is nothing short of excellent
Awesome browsing capabilities and extra settings through Samsung Browser.
It's nice to have front-facing speakers that have levels of them, and it's at a great range for music or movies.
These cameras never fall short to impress me!!
The Snapdragon 855 with 12 GB of RAM may be overboard for some, but to others this may be the productivity/photographer's dream, like myself.
Texting, social media, calling, work functions such as conference calls, emails, etc. all great uses for this device!
The tactile feedback is amazing with Google Keyboard!
The AMOLED display has always been sharp and vivid in recent years, and the Note 10+ is no exception.
Battery life is very good, but QHD+ definitely drains the battery more under heavy use.

Pros

• Snapdragon 855+/12 GB RAM make this device a workhorse
  • Multiple camera setup is excellent and versatile
  • S Pen is great as always!
  • Productivity and multitasking capabilities
  • Multimedia powerhouse for music and movies

Cons

• Battery life can suffer under QHD+

belieber1996 alternatives:

Jackrabbit155 posted on Feb 05, 2020, 12:54 PM
Posts: 8; Member since: Jan 21, 2020

Note 10+ Review

Jackrabbit155 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

This phone will be the best until the S20, I really think with this phone and the S10 samsung got a grip of what they were doing and surpassed a lot of companies that had been better then it in previous years.

The build is great, i accidental the curved screen sometimes though.
Crystal clear calls.
Really good
Great.
general usage with this phone is great
The camera is great but with the ultrawide camera the edges look a little curved.
I love one UI 2, its amazing.
Everything feels so good.
The perfect amount of tactile feedback.
I really loved the screen but i thought it was kind of tinted yellow, but then i turned on vivid color mode and it was WAY better.
Charges to full in one hour. Lasts for over 10, its great.

Pros

• Great Camera
  • Amazing display
  • Great battery
  • Camera Cutout is a lot better alternative to a notch
  • One UI is great
  • Build quality feels great
  • Tripple camera setup
  • 1440p Resolution
  • S-Pen
  • Big screen

Cons

• No 90Hz or 120Hz Refresh rate

corvette72778 posted on Dec 07, 2019, 9:47 AM
Posts: 173; Member since: Feb 25, 2012

Best phone on the market. Period.

corvette72778 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

The Note 10+ is in a class of its own. I really don't understand why people buy other phones. The display is stunning and the one hole in the center for the front camera is much better than the 2/3 holes on the right of the S10+ and the notch of the iphone. The battery life is noticeably better than the Note 9 (bigger battery, smaller cpu). I think I get an hour longer. The Note 10+ is a huge break through in several areas. camera, charging, battery life, bezelless display, in display fingerprint scanner. How were there so many improvements in 1 year after years and years of improvements? I get positive compliments on the note 10+ anytime someone sees my phone when I'm taking a picture. The phone is truly incredible. Worth every penny.

Pros

• Battery life, Ridiculous 45w Charging Speeds, A Stunning work of art, In display fingerprint reader, 256gb standard storage, Ultra wide mode camera

Cons

• Don't like the power button on the left, no more customizable 3rd button, no rear fp scanner

goojman posted on Nov 22, 2019, 11:55 PM
Posts: 59; Member since: Oct 29, 2012

Note 10 Plus is Beast

goojman has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I've owned every Note series from Samsung since they came out and the Note 10 Plus is by far one of the top 2 mobile phones of 2019. The screen is 2nd to none. 256 gb and the S-pen makes it untouchable imo. If you like using a stylus then this phone is for you.

Pros

• Awesome screen. Great looking & great build. Massive storage. 12gb of ram. Nuff said.

Cons

• None imo.

PetePR posted on Oct 20, 2019, 4:30 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Apr 28, 2019

A Big surprise

PetePR has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I posted a review about my s10 + where I said I am a very heavy user and have problems with phones and their batteries all the time, this is the first phone I had that end the day with me. Samsung did a good work to make a battery that can hold at least 1 day. The display is wonderful, unbelievable realistic, crisp and colorful. No lags problems, Samsung keeps the good work with the UX. Fantastic multitasking and fast WiFi connection and internet. It's the most perfect phone Samsung has done yet.

Great build, good grip at least not as slippery as I thought its gonna be. It's not so heavy and very comfortable to handle
Great reception, maybe the best I have in a smartphone yet.
Clear voices good sound and quality
Fast, reliable, not lagging and very friendly
Amazing multimedia capabilities, great quality and awesome work
I'm not very much into cameras but it's amazing the little punch hole and the good results
Samsung has come a very long way here. It's very good the interaction with the apps and the media.
Great I'm a heavy user and this smartphone is easy and great to use.
Easy and fast text input great keyboards and fast recognition
just one word. AMAZING this has to be the best or at least one of the best display ever in a phone
Great, this phone is with me all day and just fell out of battery once. Great work in the battery department.

Pros

• Great Screen, SD memory, not heavy, lots of Ram, incredible interaction with monitors, fast Bluetooth, great internet, fast wifi

PetePR alternatives:

saeedshakil posted on Oct 19, 2019, 5:57 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Mar 18, 2014

saeed

saeedshakil has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

best android smartphone till now(October, 2019)
best smartphone made by samsung
one of the best camera
very good battery life
smooth one ui
camera cut out should have right side like s10+
overall it is a major major major Go smartphone

Cons

• no headphone jack, big size