Nokia 6225 User Reviews - PhoneArena

Nokia 6225 User Reviews Back

Joydeep Pyne posted on Jul 19, 2006, 6:35 AM

3.8

Poor Nokia 6225 CDMA Phone

Fantastic Poor Phone as per battery life and sound quality concern . The Radio Headset is also Faulty in fewdays it had started giving problem .Joydeep

SHARON posted on Apr 27, 2006, 10:07 AM

DISSAPOINTED

When I started the contract for 24 months with telstra, I was under the impression, it would have ringtones etc...like advertised..BUT! I am very dissaponted that I cant find anything here in Australia that can give me that...if so, where? The contract with the phone company is nearly to an end..sorry to say..I CANT WAIT. My next phone WILL be a Nokia, I will NEVER BUY ANOTHER cdma PHONE AGAIN. Coverage is good as I live in a regional area, but the coverage could expand more..neverthe less. good phone..but still not up with the times!!!

sudesh posted on Dec 20, 2005, 3:44 AM

disappointed

I am VERY disappointed that we are unable to download the latest polyphonic ringtones onto our 6225 CDMA Nokia phones. This needs to be changed ASAP.....It is enough for me to switch to a "better" style of phone where it is possible to do this.....which is a true shame as we have pretty much ALWAYS used Nokia mobile phones... Please fix this problem.....design a website that will download the latest ringtones to CDMA phones!!!! I will be keeping an eye on the internet for such a website and trust me when I say it WIL get hit ALOT!!!! Thanks.....

BK posted on Jul 05, 2005, 2:22 PM

great

This phone is cooler than any flip phone I looked at for the same price. It has features like radio and infrared that are hard to find on most flip phones, and although the camera doesn't have a zoom, it takes great pictures. Wonderful phone!

Leslie Moeckel posted on Apr 26, 2005, 4:31 PM

awsome

My friend and this phone and is the most awsome phone i have ever used or seen i wish sprint still carried cuz i would definatly use it and recomend to every body i know. It is by far the best phone i have ever seen.

missapplebottomCA posted on Apr 08, 2005, 11:16 AM

I like this phone

At first I didn't like this phone but i have learned everything it could do and i love it. You can change the case on it, take pictures and order them to be printed, you can download the latest ringtones real and polyphonic at 3gforfree.com or 3gupload.com i love it it's a lot more durable than a flip phone they break pretty fast

kara posted on Mar 02, 2005, 1:57 AM

ringtones

why dont the nokia 6225 phones have the access to get the latest ringtones and wallpapers etc great phone but i thing that sucks i hope you fix this real quick for us 6225 users

Not Happy Jan posted on Feb 22, 2005, 12:02 AM