Motorola Moto Z2 Force Edition User Reviews

vklchck posted on Jan 11, 2018, 7:55 AM
Posts: 5; Member since: May 01, 2010

Love it!

vklchck has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

This phone is great and I love it! I was able to get a great deal on this phone through Swappa. I got it to replace my s8 that had a cracked screen and randomly stopped receiving service a month after cracking the screen... I have the Turbopower battery mod for this, and I gotta say, this phone becomes even better. I do not have to worry about getting the phone to a charger even after a full day of use. And Runs amazing on the close to stock Android with no hiccups at all. Love it, and I would recommend it, especially for the fact that the screen is uncrackable because it's plastic. Though I would recommend a screen protector to prevent it from scratching. In comparison to the S8 I have, the screen on the S8 totally dwarfs this thing.

Pros

• Slim
  • Sturdy build
  • Extremely snappy

Cons

• Screen scratches easy
  • Screen isn't as sexy as my s8 plus
  • Call quality could be better