Motorola Moto E5 Plus User Reviews

Shsaxon1966 posted on Feb 09, 2020, 10:12 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Feb 09, 2020

Cast Feature Not Available

Shsaxon1966 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

After owning this phone I have one major issue with the features. What seems to be a common feature was left out off the E5. You cannot cast this phones video. In this day and time when near everyone owns a smart TV somehow Moto decided it wasn't necessary. Although there is a Casting selection button is does not function. You have to purchase a Chromecast device. So if you are planning on trying to watch any videos from your phone buy a different phone.

Boost in my area is not as strong as others carriers.

Pros

• Nice looking phone. Cameras are great. The hardware works great and timely. The battery is as good as any I've ever had at lasting time and charging speed.

Cons

• Some basic features other phones in this price range have. I have a problem with the phone not answerable on occasion. When the phone rings the screen doesn't appear allowing me to answer the phone. This can cause a little aggravation. I suppose I would like to remove some of the rooted apps. That I did not choose to download. But that's all phones I suppose. This can cause a little aggravation. I suppose I would like to remove some of the rooted apps. That I did not choose to download. But that's all phones I suppose