Notification Center

This is our new notification center. Inside, you will find updates on the most important things happening right now.

Notifications

Hmm, push notifications seem to be disabled in your browser. You can enable them from the 'Settings' icon in the URL bar of your browser.

www.phonearena.com

LG C1300 User Reviews Back

paulsaul posted on Apr 22, 2005, 6:07 PM

my phone says ristricted code

i dont know whay but am in a diffrent country and i want 2 use my nice lg but it keeps on saying restricted code any help me solve this problem i willl be very hapy

Raven posted on Dec 29, 2004, 6:52 PM

This phone is awesome!

This phone is really reliable. Very good for the price, i recieved my phone at Cingular Wireless and I didnt have to pay anything for it if I got a 1 or 2 year plan! Its so simple to use and you can recieve Mp3 Ringtones! Theres only 2 things i didnt like about it. 1. It didnt have a camera on it and 2. It dosent have a display window telling you who is calling you before you answer it. All it has is a little mirror, use full to get something out of your eye but, not useful to the phone its self! Over all its a very good phone and it beats a Siemens M56 on useability. The LG phone is reliable and easy to use!

Dominic in STL posted on Dec 26, 2004, 10:29 AM

Nice and Simple

This is a great flip phone if you're looking for a teenager or if you're just an adult looking for a simple phone. It's not very complex and it's easy to use. It has a wide range of sound but it does drop a few calls here and there. I think this is a very nice little phone and is great for a first cellphone or for the teenager in the family.

hoffy posted on Oct 29, 2004, 6:10 AM

5.2

Not bad...not good either

The phone is light but seems flimsy. The sound quality is average but always weems to be on the quiet side. I get complaints from people when I use an earbud that there is an echo...That is a bad feature. They promote the talk time as more than I have been getting from the brand new phone with a brand new battery. The time it takes to disconnect is quite long and I find that I need to redial often when I make a couple of calls in a row...Maybe I need more patience...maybe they need to program the phone for an imediate clear upon disconnect. More hype than quality with this equipment. There are no good ring tones included.