LG AX4270 User Reviews Back

LeQuesha Burnett posted on Nov 14, 2006, 3:19 PM

4.8

WHY CAN'T I HEAR MY TONES

MY MAJOR COMPLAINT IS THAT WHEN YOU DOWNLOAD RINGTONES FROM THE WEB YOU CAN BARELY HEAR THEM NO MATTER WHAT YOU DOWNLOAD IT'S REALLY LOW AN YOU CANT HEAR IT UNLESS YOUR HOLDING THE PHONE IN YOUR HANDS AND SOMETIMES NOT EVEN THEN. i RECENTLY CALLED TO INQUIRE AS TO WHY THIS ONLY HAPPEN ON THIS PHONE THE GUY TOLD ME HE HAD THIS SAME PHONE AND THAT HIS IS VERY LOW TO. HALF THE EXPERIENCE OF HAVING A PHONE IS TAKEN AWAY I LOVE TO EXPRESS MYSELF THROUGH MY RING TONES HOW CAN I DO THAT WITH THIS PHONE? I'M AN OUT LOUD KIND OF PERSON NOT QUIET AND BARELY HEARD.

deoltoya posted on Sep 24, 2006, 8:34 AM

GREAT PHONE

I like this phone alot. It is above the basic phone. You can't ask for more for the money. This phone has some very nice features. The design is quite attractive as well. If you're looking for value with a touch of class, this is the phone for you. This phone is very nice!!!

maddmare posted on Apr 19, 2006, 12:32 PM

phone service

Really liked the design of this phone when I first got it. Sleek, black, no camera. Now that I have used it awhile-it sucks. LOTS of dropped calls, poor signal strength and garbled service. What I mean is that most of the time when I try to talk on it, I cannot understand anthing anyone is saying. The phone is about as good as alltel's service-SORRY!!

se125 posted on Jan 14, 2006, 11:32 AM

Skweet!:)

I love this phone it suits me well. If you don't want too much, then this is the phone for you. Sure it's not the best phone and I would love a better phone, but I would have to get a new service, and that would take too much time and maybe even too much money.

janet posted on Jan 11, 2006, 2:11 PM

4.4

LG 4270

GOT THIS PHONE FROM ALLTEL, FOUND THAT ALONG LAKE MICHIGAN (east side) OTHER PEOPLE WERE USING THEIR ALLTEL PHONES WITHOUT A PROBLEM BUT I KEPT GETTING DROPPED CALLS OR NO SERVICE AT ALL. I TOOK IT BACK AND THEY TOLD ME THIS PHONE IS KNOWN FOR THAT PROBLEM, WISH THEY WOULD HAVE TOLD ME THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE. GOT A BETTER PHONE NOW.

tom posted on Jan 09, 2006, 10:31 PM

4.4

no signal

Can't get a signal in areas I used to get a signal with my old phone, I guess if you never leave the city this phone would be ok,I took it back and got a motorola v262, now I have a phone that works in lower signal strength areas.

Bernie posted on Jan 05, 2006, 5:13 PM

Outstanding phone !!!

This phone is simply the best simple cell phone on the market today in my opinion. No elaborate bells and whistles, but it works wonderfully from the mountain tops to the swamps of NC and VA, and everywhere/anywhere in between --- away from civilization or in the urban centers like no other cell phone I've seen. I'm still looking for a place it doesn't work. Battery charge life is outstanding and size and weight are vanishingly small and light!!! What a masterpiece of design and execution !!! LG has surpassed themselves with this one!!! Last cell phone I'll probably ever need!!!

snowmobile77 posted on Jan 04, 2006, 8:59 PM

this phone is useless

When you can't use your phone because you can't get a signal and everyone around you can use their phones, It kind of pisses you off, especially when they have the same network that you do. What a joke
Took it back and got better phone.