Gionee Elife S7 User Reviews

fuadmemories posted on Jul 31, 2015, 1:34 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Jul 31, 2015

Positive Experience with Gionee

fuadmemories has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I was planning to buy Samsung or LC and go to shop to find my best matches handset. While i was trying to find those smartphone show room, I just cross Gionee's show room and start a small curiosity that is a new Branded company in my country. So have a look to find their product's information in details.
After having a big comparison with Samsung and LG, I found this handset is much cheaper than 2 company's handset with same feature.
I really appreciate their's afford to give me huge time to compare in between this handset to other company's handset.
After doing a big research i found a big difference in between gionee to other smartphone in market.
I am highly Recommended this set to other for buying if you really want a smartphone with a lots of new technology with cheap price.

Regards,
Fuad

Because of Smart Looks.
Much better sound quality with Crystal clear voice
No lagging and i just have found my perfect speed. Right now i am using Hotspot also to use my laptop.
It is the best to take selfie pic at night because of 8 Mega on Front camera.
Highly Recommended.
Too much smooth to use touch screen and softy softy.
Large display Crystal clear view.
I am really happy with this long lasting battery.