The Galaxy Note 20 Ultra name is confirmed, alongside a non-5G model4
The 4G LTE-only Galaxy Note 20 goes by the model number SM-N985F, indicating that this is an Exynos version for the international market, and, surprise, surprise, not all carriers abroad have entered the 5G rat race like Verizon, AT&T or T-Mobile are having at it here.
Will there be a Galaxy Note 20 Ultra?
So far so good, but the SM-N986B model that was supposedly the 5G variant of the LTE version listed above, is again listed in the same way at the FCC, with nary a 5G band mention in sight.
We'll know more when Samsung releases the phones, but in the meantime MySmartPrice reports that the Galaxy S20 Ultra naming scheme got tangentially confirmed by an Indonesian certification database, where said SM-N985F model number is directly titled as such.
What will be the specs differences between the Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra?
- Galaxy Note 20 display specs: 6.42" 2345 x 1084, 404 PPI, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 120Hz with LTPO or 60Hz LTPS
- Galaxy Note 20 battery capacity: 4300mAh
- Galaxy Note 20 camera specs: 12MP main + 64MP telephoto + 12MP wide
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra display specs: 6.87" 3096 x 1444, 497 PPI, 19.3:9 aspect ratio, 120Hz with LTPO refresh rate
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra camera specs: 108MP main + 12MP telephoto + 13MP wide + focus sensor
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra battery capacity: 4500mAh
This story is part of:Samsung Galaxy Note 20 (85 updates)
17 May The best Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G and Note 20 deals
16 February Best Galaxy Note 20 cases
4 September The first Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra eBay deals are here, and they're pretty good
21 August Samsung Galaxy Note 20 vs Note 20 Ultra: what are the differences?
19 August Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra vs Galaxy Note 10+