New iOS 14 features: How to pin conversations to the top of the iMessage list
A cool new feature Apple is introducing here is pinning conversations in the iMessage app.
Here’s how to pin a conversation to the top of your iMessage list in iOS 14:
- Find the conversation you want to pin
- Long-pressing on it will show you the option to pin it
- Tap on “Pin” and you’re done!
- Long-press on the pinned conversation
- Tap on “Unpin”
There’s an alternative way to edit your pinned conversations too
- Navigate to iMessage
- In the right-hand corner of your screen, tap on the “Edit” button
- Tap on “Edit Pins”
- You’re going to be greeted by Apple’s jiggling icons, allowing you to remove a pinned conversation by tapping on the "-" sign
- You can also add new conversation to pin, you need to just tap on the Pin icon