T-Mobile is giving away a total of $5,000 to the winners of its next sweepstakes
How would you like to win a share of $5,000 in cold cash? T-Mobile is promoting its T-Mobile Money no-fee banking service
by running a sweepstakes that you can enter starting on Tuesday, September 17th at 5 am EDT. Entries can be submitted through Wednesday, September 18th at 4:59 am EDT. T-Mobile subscribers can enter through the T-Mobile Tuesdays app while others can go to amoe.t-mobiletuesdays.com to submit an entry. As the carrier notes, "there is a limit of one (1) Game play per person/valid email/mobile number." If you don't follow this simple rule, you will be disqualified.
One Grand Prize winner will receive $2,000 and $857 to cover taxes. Four First Prize winners will each win $500 while ten Second Prize winners will each be made $100 richer. Altogether there will be 15 winners receiving a total of $5,857. After receiving a message from T-Mobile stating that they have won a prize, the winners must claim the cash by September 24th.
Meanwhile, this week's T-Mobile Tuesdays giveaways and discounts include the following:
- A free Auntie Anne pretzel with the purchase of a drink.
- One free item from Taco Bell (this is the last week of this promotion).
- Exclusive tickets to the Austin City Limits Music Festival from Live Nation.
- Reserved tickets to see the Jonas Brothers from Live Nation.
- Up to 40% off hotel room rates from Booking.com.
- 10 cents a gallon off the price of gasoline at Shell.
T-Mobile Tuesdays was announced by the wireless provider on June 6, 2016, and the rewards program continues. Last month, T-Mobile gave away ten Samsung Galaxy Note 10 units
and we wouldn't be surprised to see it give away one of the 2019 iPhones in an upcoming sweepstakes.