Want to know the free iOS app of the week? It's Chameleon Run!
Developer Jan IIavsky came up with the idea for Chameleon Run after he broke his arm. He devised a runner game that could be played one-handed. And because he is color blind, changing colors is a major part of the game. As you jump from level to level, the idea is to switch your color to match the ground. Chameleon Run, by the way, is the free iOS app of the week. From now until Thursday, you can download the game for free on your iOS device.
Android users can also pick up the game from the Google Play Store for the low price of $2.00. According to the game's preview page, Chameleon Run features:
- Fast paced running, jumping and switching colors
- Fun jumping mechanics like "double jump" and "head jump"
- Pixel perfect physics
- Stylish, super smooth and colorful graphics
- Non-linear levels with 3 special objectives in each one
- Compete for the fastest time on each level
- Simple two button controls
Check out the official trailer for the game by clicking on the video at the top of this story.