T-Mobile includes free AppleCare+ with JUMP! or Premium Device Protection4
JUMP! is priced at $12 a month and allows subscribers to update to a new phone whenever they want, without an annual limit. When you want to upgrade, trade in the current device and T-Mobile will cover half of the remaining balance on the phone. In addition, JUMP! includes Premium Device Protection, AppleCare Services and Lookout Mobile Security Premium. For the same $12 a month, you can strip out JUMP! and get Premium Device Protection, AppleCare Services and Lookout Mobile Security Premium.
Considering that AppleCare+ alone is $129 a year, this is obviously a good deal for T-Mobile customers. The AppleCare+ services that T-Mobile subscribers will be receiving with JUMP! or Premium Device Protection include:
- 24/7 priority access to AppleCare’s award-winning technical support via chat or phone
- Low service fees such as $29 for iPhone screen damage
- $0 for battery service
- Apple-certified repair or replacement at Apple Stores and Apple Authorized Service Providers
- Hardware service with genuine Apple parts
- Software support for iOS, iCloud, and Apple-branded iOS apps
- Hardware repairs and service backed by Apple
Two claims are allowed in a single 12-month period.
For more information, click on the sourcelink or visit your local T-Mobile store.