Sprint's Samsung Galaxy Note 4 updated to Android 5.0.1
If you are a Sprint customer and do own the Samsung Galaxy Note 4, check to see if you have received the notification about the update. Because it is sent out on a staggered basis, not everyone receives it at the same time. If you do get the notification, you should be on a Wi-Fi network when downloading and installing Android 5.0.1. Furthermore, your battery should be charged to at least 50%.
Sprint customers with the HTC One (M8), LG G3 and the Samsung Galaxy S5 have already received Lollipop and now we can add the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to that list. If you received the update to Android 5.0.1 on your Sprint branded Galaxy Note 4, drop us a line in the box below. Let us know what you like and don't like about the new Android build running your phone.
Thanks for the tip, Anh!
- Display 5.7" 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Camera 16 MP / 3.7 MP front
- Processor Samsung Exynos 7 Octa, Octa-core, 1900 MHz
- Storage 32 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3220 mAh(20h 3G talk time)
Posts: 728; Member since: Dec 21, 2010
posted on Mar 05, 2015, 11:59 AM 1
Posts: 1168; Member since: May 23, 2013
posted on Mar 05, 2015, 1:24 PM 2
Posts: 2; Member since: Oct 19, 2012
posted on Mar 08, 2015, 6:54 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):