Sony Xperia Z coming to a U.S. carrier soon says Sony's CEO
Hirai, speaking at D11, bragged how the Sony Xperia Z was the number one selling smartphone in Japan for 6 consecutive weeks in a row. "It’s literally a feat," the executive said. While no specific U.S. carrier was mentioned, last month we showed you pictures of the Sony Xperia Z with the T-Mobile brand. At the time, the word around the barber shop was that the nation's fourth largest carrier was testing the phone.
Hirai also noted that Sony has a lot of work left to do in the U.S. market, and added that increased marketing will help the Japanese manufacturer pick up market share in the country.
- Display 5.0" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 13.1 MP / 2.2 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro, Quad-core, 1500 MHz
- Storage 16 GB + microSDHC
- Battery 2330 mAh(14h 3G talk time)
Posts: 2036; Member since: May 29, 2013
posted on May 31, 2013, 12:54 AM 5
Posts: 895; Member since: Jun 10, 2012
posted on May 31, 2013, 1:17 AM 5
Posts: 2978; Member since: Jun 19, 2012
posted on May 31, 2013, 8:13 AM 2
posted on May 31, 2013, 5:07 PM 0
posted on May 31, 2013, 12:58 AM 2
posted on May 31, 2013, 6:12 AM 0
Posts: 4744; Member since: Jan 28, 2011
posted on May 31, 2013, 8:59 AM 1
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):