Software update needed to set up your Nexus 5
Based on a Nexus 5 set-up done by U.K. retailer Clove, the size of the update is 139.3MB (ignore the higher number on the screenshot in the slideshow below), although that figure could be different based on your region and your carrier. A download of this size could consume some of your precious data. A pop up box will give you a warning and will also apparently give you the opportunity to hook up to a Wi-Fi signal during the set-up process.
Just remember that you will need to install this update to complete setting up your Nexus 5, and the phone won't work without it. Overall, it is just a minor nuisance, but one that you should know about nonetheless.
source: LG via Clove
- Display 5.0" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 1.3 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 800, Quad-core, 2260 MHz
- Storage 32 GB
- Battery 2300 mAh(17h talk time)
Posts: 248; Member since: Sep 01, 2013
posted on Nov 01, 2013, 10:46 AM 9
Posts: 631; Member since: Sep 23, 2013
posted on Nov 01, 2013, 11:34 AM 4
Posts: 974; Member since: Oct 23, 2012
posted on Nov 01, 2013, 2:04 PM 0
* Some comments have been hidden, because they don't meet the discussions rules.
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):